Chance I could be pregnant?

Lwinckles

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering what your thoughts might be on the following. I was about midway through my pack of pills and then missed them Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then took it Monday afternoon. During this time I had unprotected sex with my bf over 5 times, probably closer to 10 tbh! Do you think there is any chance I could have got pregnant from this? On Monday and Tuesday there was a few spots of blood and I don't know if this could be a symptom or just a coincidence. I've also been feeling abit sicky too but that could be from the bank holiday weekend?!
Thanks. X

I suspect there could be a chance although it might depend on your pill. I used to be on cerazette and the doc told me this takes slightly longer to get out of your system than the combined pill. Bet thing to do is take a test in a few days time x

Hi, it's microgynon. When would you say is best to do a test? Should I continue to take my pill? I am very confused!

I would say no do not take your pill while you think you may be pregnant.

Okay thanks ive not taken it today as I was worried but I won't start again until I know anything for sure

00o0o0o i fell pregnant on that pill and so did a few other ladies on here on that pill infact i fell twice lol i would get a test to be sure x

Oh really! I wouldn't be such a bad thing if I was as I have been with my boyfriend 4 years and we have discussed kids and both want them together... Would just be a little sooner than expected!

Do you know when would be best to do a test? I'm not really too sure when my period will be due now so I won't know if im late or not! A couple of weeks ?

Maybe when your pill pack would have ended as that would be the end of your cycle x

Do you know when would be best to do a test? I'm not really too sure when my period will be due now so I won't know if im late or not! A couple of weeks ?[/QUOTE]

I WOULD SAY TAKE A TEST IN AROUND 2 WEEKD :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back