Another Question.. Sorry ladies (TMI) ** UPDATE PAGE 3 **

Ooh at least they are keeping an eye on him.
Two weeks and u could have ur little baby :D
Hope ur ok Hun xx

Tapatalking. X

oh my goodness! what a naughty baby! tell him to eat his greens, cheeky boy! come on Harrison get growing! xxxxx

Cheeky Harrison, worrying your mummy like that! I know 2 friends who had babies that weren't measuring up properly in the later stages. They both got the 2 weeks to get their act together & it worked so hopefully Harrison is the same. :) You've probably already tried something sugary/sweet to tempt him to move? In my final few weeks I drank Lucozade regularly because he would have quiet bouts.

Oh my goodness, that was a surprise! Just think, ur little bubs could be here in two weeks....exciting!! Hope us are well & that the little tinker will start piling on the weight x

I hope he gets growing hun but they'll look after you and Harrison whatever happens. Get eating those steaks and greens! Xxx

Ohhhh gosh!!
Lil harrision could be here any time!!! Xx

Yup.

They have estimated his weight at 4lb 3oz today, so hes not toooo teeny, but still far too small for my liking!

I'm a possible induction if she dips again at 36 weeks scary stuff !!

Hopefully he will get growing! Make sure if you have any other concerns get straight up that hospital! X

Hopefully he'll start growing. I was induced with Grace at 35wks because her growth had stopped & reduced movements so, keep pestering the hospital if you have more episodes of reduced movements.. They used to drum it into me how important it is. Hopefully he catches up by your next growth scan. Will check to see how you get on x

CeeCee did you end up having her vaginally? I worry that an induction that early is bound to end in c-section :( x

I was told that it is a bit riskier when you're early but yeah, I had a natural delivery xx

Plenty of rest to get that placenta working at its best.

Ooooh I really hope everything goes well for you both and defo call up if you are worried on this 2 week waiting period. Fingers crossed for you both xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back