Another Question.. Sorry ladies (TMI) ** UPDATE PAGE 3 **

Oh completely understand hun!

Try not to let it get to u tho, and hopeully nothing on pad now over the next few hrs. And scan is all fir tomorrow xxx

Hope u get some sleep and Harrison is fine tmrw. I wouldn't worry about sounding neurotic. I went In today for heart Trace.and tbh ill do.it again.made me realise we can't shrug it off for fear they will think we are mad. These babies are. Precious bundles.
Take. Care.xxx

Hey ladies, I woke up this morning with a teeny bit more loss on the pad & when I wiped (tmi) there was a kind of snotty discharge type stuff so I do think that this is the beginning of my plug!

Anyway, phoned hospital (again!) and they didn't seem too bothered & said that I could come in for a speculum after my scan, but I don't fancy introducing any infection up that way if it is my plug so I declined.

So baby may be here sooner rather than later! X

Exciting times ahead!!!! :D
Try not to worry but if you have any concerns phone the hospital. I was afraid to 'bother' them but they said they don't mind at all. :)

Scan today should estimate size and weight hun.
So hopefully hes a lik heavier than he should be so if hes readyto come out hes all fine :)
Loads of girlys on herr have had their lil one s 5/6wks early so de i he makes an appearance!

Just double check you hosp bag!

If its ur plug, it may grow back and nothing will happen for weeks!
But defo sounds like ur plug to me! Xxxx

Yeah I will definitely be getting them to check his weight and stuff today.

I've decided that I don't care what they think anymore, yes in anxious but isn't every new mum?! So from now on I will be phoning them as often as I feel I need to!

Hospital bag is all ready, just missing snacks & change for parking but literally everything else is done.

I am 34 weeks today & my mum had my sister at 35 weeks & she was 5lb 6oz & very healthy so I'm trying not to worry too much. And like you said it may just grow back or whatever so I'm trying not to get too excited haha x

Im constantly cheking for early labour signs haha!

Ah u might be the 1st july mummy to pop!! :) ;) ill be very very jealous haha!

Im off our to aldi girlys!

Catch u all later! Huna try an book a hosp tour of delivery suite today, seen the signs but wouldnt have a clue where or what to do so i need a tour!! Xx

Well girlys! I just bought a few bits from aldi!

Cellular blankets are £1.69 !!!
Newborn nappies 24pack £1.69!!
Baby towel £3.99
Tommee tippee spoons +6 (5) 69p!!
Stretch mark oil £3.99
Blankets £2 odd

Very happy customer lol!!

Theres loads dwn there! Id of got more napped as teyr doin massie boxes but tey r in bigger sizes an wana make surr he suits mamas 1st but the boxes r like £7 and there looooafs of nappies in them!!

Check me out aldi promotor ahaha xx

Good luck for ur scan, bet u can't wait to see baby Harrison :D
X

Tapatalking. X

I'm really nervous haha, even though I know he's going to be fine, he always is! I hate the fact its not til 4.15, but I'm looking after 10 month old sis & 3 year old bro til 3 so that's making the day go a bit quicker, if not giving me something else to think about haha x

Ahh thats such a late appointment!!

Mid u mine was booked for 11am and i got seen at 3.30pm!!!!!! Was so annoyed!! Xx

They're always late for my mine too.
But yes try and keep busy and make the day go faster! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Ohhhhh Sara!!!! :D im getting excited for you!!

Id stick ur bags in the boot lol! Ull be in the right place later if things kick off down below ;) xx

Just popping in to wish you luck this afternoon SL. Let me know how it goes. xxx

Thankyou girlies :)

Don't think I'm gonna tempt fate by taking the bag haha, will just send OH back to collect it if need be, but I think im getting myself worked up about nothing haha.

Will update you all later x

Was just thinking the same thing. Didnt realise the time.. Hope everything went well!

Hope Sara can update us soon xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have only just recently got home and Im absolutely knackered.. :/

So bubbas growth scan didnt go exactly to plan tbh, he is no longer following a nice line (has been just over 50th centile all the way through, but is now below the 25th) so they are worried that his growth is starting to tail off and combined with the repeated episodes of reduced movement they arent very happy.

Long story short, hes got two weeks to get his act together! Basically, I have to have another growth scan two weeks from today and if his growth hasnt improved they will "whip him out" (the consultants exact words!!!).

So I could be having my baby in two weeks! I will be 36 weeks by then so its not too early, but still I really wasnt prepared for that news.

And thats if he even stays in that long, as he has dropped right into my pelvis (my bump is now measuring smaller than it was last week) and I have obviously started losing my plug.

They dont know whats wrong, but obviously my body and him are both saying that something is up.

So its a two week countdown now!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back