Was in hospital yesterday having a check up

littleem

Reaction score
Well over the easter weekend, i felt i had reduced movements, i am 36 weeks tomorrow so wasnt sure whether it was normal or not, anyway i rang hospital they said come in a we'll check you out. So i went in yesterday morning and was hooked up to the machine the trace of heartbeat was good and baby wriggled loads, which i knew would happen, i had high blood pressure though and was tachycardic, so had to have bloods taken. Results came back normal but they would like me to be checked on fri to make sure.
The midwife thought i was measuring small for dates, which is no surprise seen as though i am tiny and i have been worried myself, so thought i'd be going for a growth scan but doctor measured and said everything was fine so not really sure who to believe.

Aw bless you.

You did the right thing going to be checked out. It's nice to be reassured even if the people you see can;t agree to be worried or not! Hope Friday's appointment goes well.
xxx :hug:

Sorry you had a bit of a scare, but I am glad everything appears to be ok. I hope the results on Friday are good and the rest of your pregnancy is straight forward. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back