Another Question.. Sorry ladies (TMI) ** UPDATE PAGE 3 **

SaraLouise

Reaction score
So for those of you that dont know..

Monday and Tuesday I had very very little movement from little man so went up the hospital on Tuesday evening. They couldnt get him moving for love nor money so I had an emergency scan and was put on the trace, scan was fine, nothing unusual and heartbeat was absolutely perfect, they sent me home basically saying that he was being a lazy bum and to come back in tomorrow (today) for a growth scan to check he was okay.

I got a phone call this morning saying that there was no way they should have sent me home if they couldnt get him moving so I had to come back in right away to have another emergency scan and be put back on trace. Exactly the same thing happened, scan seemed to be fine and heartbeat was fine (if not a little slow because he was 'sleeping') but little to no movement. So again they have said that I have to come back in tomorrow afternoon for a growth scan.

ANYWAY...

Tonight before I have got in the bath (because my back is killing me) I noticed a TEENY TEENY bit of dark brown blood type discharge on my panty liner. Like probably less than 10ps worth. I have googled it and it seems to be common if youve had sex or a cervical exam (neither of which I have done for weeks!).

SO..

Do you think I should phone again tonight, or just wait to see what my growth scan brings up tomorrow??

I did take a picture of it (gross I know) that I could upload under "spoiler" if anybody wanted to take a look haha x

Last edited:
haha upload it... think if anyones squeamish now they're an odd breed :p

Personally I would phone, just to check. If you are unsure about it doesn't hurt just to make a quick call.

I'm no wiser sorry! xx

I would definitely phone Hun, I'm sure he's fine but best to put ur mind at rest and be sure.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I'd say its a bit different to a normal white discharge. could be nothing but would phone just to check :)

xx

Oh no sorry to hear this hopefully baby is just being extra lazy! I'd defo ring up hun - thery're obviously taking it seriously anyway so you don't need to feel like a nuisance. At the end of the day it'l at least give you peace of mind :)

I sometimes get a day or two with very very little movement but then i have a VERY active baby soon after so always put it down to growth spurts. I've never rang because I worry they'll think I'm over reacting but after talking to my midwife the other day she said they wont but who cares if they do, I have an obligation to look after this baby and she was right so I'm gonna bite the bullet and ring if I'm not sure about something!

Let us know what they say! xx

Oh I really dont know what to do?!

I have been in and out sooo many times, they already think im a nutcase (on my notes the consultant wrote that she thought I had anxiety levels of 7/7 when it came to my pregnancy [although she didnt say anything about it to me]).

I really dont want to ring! But I think I am just going to be worrying about it aaaallllll night if I dont..

dooooooo it!

who gives a sh*t if they think you're a nutcase haha, stressing out isnt going to help :) xx

Sara hun i'd phone!
Tbh they should of kept u in tonight until scan tomorrow. I would call and go up hun. Not to worry u but they need to check!

Might be ur plug coming away a bit. And harrison might be quiet due to growth spurt or he may be on his way out!

But id personally call xxxx

Do it! Phone! Id be a bit concerned with lack of movement and then that.

Pregnant ladies are allowed to sound as worried about their little one as they like :D xxxx

And cheeky bitch writing that in ur notes!!!

Id phone I always prefer my patients call and I can at least put their mind at ease rather than sitting at home worrying

WSS ^^^

Ur not guna sleep well tonight and ur guna constantly check ur knickers.

Call hun!! Sod what they say its their bloody job to look after you and harrison!! Xxxxx

Agree with the others! Plus if they do think your a nutter they can't think any worse so who cares!! DO IT!! Xx

Okay so I gave them a ring after being bullied by you lot haha!!

They said that I need to put a fresh pad in and wait a few hours and if there is any more loss then to give them another ring and go straight in. But they arent too worried as its brown and not red, so to just come in for my scan tomorrow as planned.

Hasnt really made me feel any better atall tbh haha, im still going to be knicker checking all night!
Hopefully it was just a one off x

Check about 11/12ish hun if ur still awake.

Ur guna be so knackered :(

Just remember god forbid but it on their heads and ill be writing up that complaint for u!!!
Hope all is ok and its just a bit of plug.

Ill be more than likely awake if u fancied a midnight chat lol xx

Yep, Im normally up quite late anyway to be honest.

I really hope this isnt the start of my plug and hes coming soon, he's still a little bit too small for my liking!

Plug can regrow, if it is a bit of plug, what time is ur scan tomorro?
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Women loose their plugs as early as tri 2 hun.. It grows back if baba isnt ready so de to much if it is.

And my friend lost hers at 37wks and didnt go into labour untill 40+4!!! X

My scans not til 4.15pm which is a bit annoying! But it was the soonest they could fit me in apparently.

Logically I know all of this, and I know that everything is going to be fine.. but you know what its like.. just love my baby harrison so much and hate the thought of anything being wrong atall x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back