Update from me

Pickledonions

Reaction score
Hi guys I havnt been around much for a few days Ive missed alot by the looks of things! Trying to catch up.

On Thursday I rang the day assesment unit I was really worried as I was struggling to breathe...and it wasnt just the baby restricting it was really hard to catch my breath even when resting, so they told me to go in.

I was assesed baby checked hes fine but they were concerned as they couldnt determine if I had a viral chest infection or a pulmory embulism. I had an xray of chest and nothing showed up so they admitted me to hospital to have a better scan done on chest the next day.

This scan showed tiny little absnormalities but still didnt clear up whether I had a viral infection or they were little clots. They discharged me and hubby has had to inject me twice a day with a blood thinner. I have to go back for another scan on chest tomorrow and a leg doppler scan and they will come to a desision tomorrow either keep me on the injections until baby arrives or decide there is no risk. Its been pretty scary due to to all the scans and xrays of course Ive been so worried that the baby will be effected as its all radioactive...but they have assured me he will be fine.

Just have to hope they give me the all clear tomorrow I really dont want to contiue with the injections as they are the old school syringes and absolutly kill, and poor hubby gets upset doing it. So wish me luck. I also get to see Josh tomorrow because I already had a 34 week scan booked so hopefully that will give me a little boost:)

Good grief! You've been through the mill! I hope the tests show you can go home and carry on as normal. Keep us updated though. The injections sound like they really suck.

Aww bless. Hope tomorrow goes well for you and good thing bubs is fine xxx

Oh dear, sounds like a nightmare ! Hope everything is ok x

Oh dear sounds like you've had a really tough time of it.... Hope all goes well for you tomorrow:)

Sounds like you've had it rough. Hope you get some good news tomorrow x x x

:hug: Sorry to hear you've had a tough time of it. Hope you get good news tomorrow xx

Oh honey, that sounds awful, so sorry u r going through this and good luck tomorrow finding out what's going on. Keep us posted and u rest easy xxxx

not great I do have a PE on my lung so have to carry on having 2 injections a day for the remainder of pregnancy. It also makes me high risk in labour due to bleeding and clotting so Im pretty scared now. Feeling a bit down atm about it all

:hugs::hugs: aaaw hun that really sucks for you, so sorry youre having such a rough time. at least youve found out now and the appropriate precautions can be taken for your labour xx

Awwww hunnie :(
What a horrible time for you. I hope things get better soon, try not to worry too much, you've still got a beautiful baby boy on the way! xxx

Oh honey, so sorry to hear this but at least u have found out now. Def better to know than not and for them and you to be prepared for the labour when it comes. U will be fine and baby fine too so keep your chin up xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back