London Mini Meet *Poll Added*

A thursday or friday is only good to me as those are hubby's days off althoguh if i knew when your thinking of he can always change them around. :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
mummykay said:
stay at mine Krystal!!!! :D :D :D

Ohhh aye missus.. kinky :lol:

Thanks for the offer.. it's rather tempting. Where abts in London would you all be meeting.. the train only takes 2 1/2 hours so doable but it would be to kings cross

takes me like half hour to get into london, not long at all!

can only do tues or weds, other days im workin so i can afford to buy half of primark haha :lol: :lol:

i'd be up for this can do any day other then tuesday but wednesday or fridays are prefured,
What would we be doing doing park or restaurant etc...

Becky&Willow said:
i'd be up for this can do any day other then tuesday but wednesday or fridays are prefured,
What would we be doing doing park or restaurant etc...

Jades lookin after the babies whilst we go to a club and pull hot fellas :wink: :wink: :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:shakehead: That's not on.

I think it'll still be a bit too cold to do something outside so restaurant/cafe.

I was thinking central london - any ideas?

Any day is fine with me.. Amber will have to bunk off playschool for the day! :lol:

It only takes 35mins to get into fenchurch street from where I am so C London is good... not sure where though? :think:

How about the Southbank? Lots of walking to be done, they have an Aquarium which would be nice for the babes. There is also a Giraffe restraunt which is child friendly with loads of places to park prams. For those of us who are cultured (not me! :lol: ) there is the tate and there will be some street entertainment along the river.

x

eta- it's also an easy walk from westminster tube that has an lift and loads of buses drive over waterloo bridge so quite easy to get to. For those who would be nervous about getting on a bus with a buggy, don' be it is easy and all London buses have space for 2 buggies. And if you manage to get on a bendy bus then your laughing as there is loads of space.

omg that is soo freaky alex....i was going to post the exact same thing (1st half of your sentence) giraffe and aquarium and street entertainers.

also you can walk from waterloo so no tube needed for me!

Sarah&Braydon said:
SARAH i was in london on saturday

I was in Victoria then met Fran and then went off to hers :)

Was the tube from Euston to Victoria on sunday afternoon that was horrendous. Going was fine as i was with Fran and Hayden

just a thought can i take my votes off lol i voted mon and fri!! its half term that week and will have my big boy and i also suspect it will be really busy wherever we end up going so i think ill pass this time, have fun everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back