urchin

Layla

Reaction score
hi hun,

wanted to ask you a couple of questions if thats ok.

when you were haveing contractions on and off for that week, did you get seen by anyone? did you go to hospital, get checked out or examained?

i had more contractions last night whihc turnt in to a dull peroid ache which i still have now im my lower back but the hospital wont see me, they just say "well it sound slike your in early labour, see how you go"

but i have been like this for nearly a week now and i would like to know whats going on down there.

it started after "cuddles" i had 3 really strong contractions which hurt like hell, then they went in to a dull tightening every 7 mins, then just to a peroid pain.

im due to see my consultant and midwife tomorrow, so im not sure wether to hang in there till then, or phone the hospital and ask to be seen.

what do you think?

Hiya
Sorry to hear you're still here, suffering like I did LOL.

If anyone can sympathise it's me!

I didn't see anyone till I had my sweep (that's when I was 2-3 cms. After my sweep I had loads too, but then didn't see anyone until my induction date. I wouldn't bother getting seen today, they will probably just tell you to wait till your appointment. I know how impatient you must me though!

All I can suggest is to go on as many long walks as you can. I know it's a pain cos you're tired and the weather is miserable, but I really think It at least helped get Brody into a good position. Maybe just walk around a shopping centre if it's raining?

The other thing which I am absolutle sure made a difference is when I had my reflexology. They give you an appointment on the NHS round here, but if that isn't offered to you I would def. say give it a go.

GOOD LUCK!

ahh thats it, i have had enough! the period pains/aches are getting to me now so i phoned the hospital and wouldnt let them fob me off, they said i can go in between 2 and 3 today and they will do a trace and an exaimation to see whats going on down there.

hopefuly they will tell me some good news!

just waiting for jase to get home so he can take me in

Good Luck Layla!!!

Please start a cycle off!!

I want it to be me next!! Lol

good luck layla!!

i had my last m/w appoinment this morning, all looks well. but all being well im hoping bubs will make an arriaval this weekend (wishfull thinking :lol: )

like amys mum said lets hope it starts of a cycle and all us jan mums 2 be will pop!!!!! :lol:

take care and keep us posted
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i will post as soon as i get back to let you all know.

in one way im dreaded it, if they examine me and say nothing has happend i will be really dissapointed after all the pains i have been having.

on teh other hand, Amy's mum said if i have dilated anymore they may keep me in and break my waters to start me off, so in that case i better go and put some make up on, in case im in for the long hall lol

Make- up, Lol What you like!!! :D

Like anyone would be bothered what you look like. I go in as they find me, i was saying to Andy the other day if i go into labour in the middle of the night i am going in my jimmies!!
He was like "oh my god you're not are you?!" I only live 2 minutes drive from the hospital so what's the point of getting dressed to get undressed when you get there?!

lol layla.

im just like you i told my oh that im gonna get up and put make up on and do my hair everyday even if doin nowt, you know just in case. i dont wanna look a mess 4 baby. which i prob will by the time s/he comes. :lol: :lol:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol i cant help it, im very vain lol

if i go in to true labour in the middle of the night, the first thing im doing is having a shower, doing my hair and make up lol then i will go to the hospital lol.

If i go into labour at night the first thing i am doing is making sure i run a bath and everything is shaved!!!- god knows why oh and getting stocked up on brews, i was only allowed water with Amy in there.

not going to get dressed, i'll put clean jimmies on, they will be lucky if i brush my hair and no make up, can't be bothered- Lol, i 'll look like a right scrubber :D :D :D

Hello

You girls are too funny, always make me laugh :lol: ,Umm well good luck Layla and like everyone esle says hopefulyl we start a trend here we all just want our babies. Your probably at the hospital right now as its 721am here but 321pm where you are, so ill be checking on and off today for an update of your good news and hopefully if your staying in somebody will let us know so we arent just sititng here wondering.
Oh and im the same well ill at least brush my hair and definetly shave but with all the comption once it starts i might be in too much of a rush and forget.
Take care
Katrina :D GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Good luck Layla!!... hope it's all been doing something down there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back