Another Confused Girl (Help)

Like I said before, I can't deal with another BFN, so I won't be testing anymore. But keep me posted on your situation.

LoL... i was reading the topic "I got a very faint positive!!!" and they gave a tip, dont ever use first response (which is the brand i always use) Just when i thought my testing days were over. :? But..... UPDATE: Still no AF, it still doesnt feel like its coming either. so i guess ill test next week. O yea, and thank you all for your encouragment. Sometime i feel so down/irritated, i dont give thanks 2 U all. Goodluck to you all.

Well i knew all those symptoms were to good to be true (i still have them) but what do you know...... My AF came today :( ..... So im going to have to wait and TTC later, my boyfriend is in the military,i was hoping to surprise him but i guess not :roll: and he won't be back until August. So Goodluck to you L, ill check in time to time to see how you and everyone else is doing. Thank you all. and ill talk to you all soon (maybe ill be posting again in late august...lol) 8) GoodBye
*Jenn

I'm sorry you didnt get the resuts you wanted. I know that what is meant to be is meant to be and even tho we may not like the outcome and we wonder why it's happening this way I know it's what is suppose to happen. Never give up hope and always have fun no matter what. Sometimes I think we want it soooo bad we get blind sided and we become obsessed with it instead of taking time to enjoy it and have fun and know that all will work out for ALL of us!!!! Take Care and Good Luck!! I wish happy things for you!! :D :D :D :D :D

I am a huge believer in things happening for a reason. I had a BFN last month and then my kids came down with chicken pox......I was sure that was the reason why it wasn't my time last month.......fingers crossed for you for August!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back