Confused??

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondered if you could help...was due AF on thursday 20th Oct, but she didnt show up. I now have every now and again bad cramps in my stomach thinking AF is going to come along, but still no show. I did a test yesterday but it was a bfn. Do you think i should do another test, or just keep waiting to see if AF comes???

Hope you can help

Amy

hi,

maybe wait a day or so (if you can) and see then, the cramps you are getting i also got before i found out - i thought it was AF too and it turned out to be implantation cramps

wishing you to be pg!!

xxxxxxxx

Blimey - how have you only done one test so far?!?!?!?!?!

Tip from reading a lot of other posts.... buy some difference brands of pg tests, seems the cheaper the better.

Good Luck, and let us know hun.

xxxxx

Well....i finally did a test this morning, and it came up BFP!!! I still feel very shocked but very excited too!! But i that i need to repeat the test just to make sure, i am still getting very bad stomach cramps, could this still be implantation.......does anyone know how long the cramping is supposed to last??

Sending baby dust to you all

Amy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! They say you never get a false positive, so you are definately pg!! Thats fantastic news, we are so happy for you.

Can't help with your cramping question tho im afraid!!

Em xx :D :D

congratulations!!!! my af is now 3 days late and like you i have had a negative test but you story has made me go and buy another test so i can teat again in the morning!!!!!! congratulations again im so pleased for you

all the best for the future
sarah x x x

Congratulations!!! Thise cramps are a good sign - it means the baby's implanting well. I was convinced it was AF when I got them. They didn't go really until about 7 weeks so don't let them worry you. :D

Wow!!!! Congratulations PrickleyFairy. How does it feel???? Bet you couldn't believe it when you saw that BFP.

My AF's due tomorrow, but I felt sure that she was going to show as sore boobs from yesterday, and niggling cramps last night, but then more cramps on and off today. The funny thing is that I don't normally get either of these things. I have been ill this month and didn't get a positive on the OPK so felt sure this month would be a BFN, but not so sure now....

When did your cramps start Louise/Jessika/PrickleyFairy??? Was it before AF was due or after???

Why don't I just go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, AF will be here and then I'll stop imagining symptoms!!!! :D

Oh Congratulations what wonderful news!!!

I got Af pains too before I tested positive, so I am sure you will be fine, you can't have a false positive!!!!!!!

Tankett - I am rooting for you girl, I hope that you also get your BFP, it only takes once so you never know. I had really sore boobs and was extremely irritable, poor DH couldn't do a thing right, I was convinced like you thatmy af was going to show.

Xxx

Morning all,

Thank you for the lovely replies!

I still can't believe i got my BFP....it hasnt sunk in yet, i just feel over the moon as well as quite nervous.

I started to get cramping pains just before my Af was supposed to come, but i still have them now.

Tankett i hope that Af stays away today......and that you get your BFP!!! Lots of babydust to you

Amy

congratulations on your bfp hun dont worry about the af cramping i had it really bad i was convinced i was going to get af mine eased off around 7 weeks but still get them a few times a day now and im 9 weeks
hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxxxxx

Hi prickleyfairy,

Congratulations on your BFP, that's great news, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I started to get cramps a few days after my AF was due and like everyone else thought she would show her face and every time I went to the loo had to check for she hadn't arrived. I still get the odd cramp now, some days it'll last nearly all day and be quite bad and others I don't get any at all, all part of the process I guess.

My fingers are crossed for you too Tankett.

Baby dust to all

Nicki.x :D

Hello

Tankett - I got cramps from 10 days before AF was due up until 7 weeks.
Hope AF didn't arrive.

Louise

Congratulations on that BFP!!!! I hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!!! I still have AF type cramps and I am 16 1/2wks so it can vary every women is different.

Tankett- It's definately your turn!!! I cheering for you and sending loads of baby dust your way!!!! :D :D

Take Care!!!

xoxo Ree

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Such lovely news on a monday morning! Tankett, i got implantation for a couple of weeks before i found out so i would have been about 3 weeks pg (so a week after af would have been due) i dont know exactly as it was a bit of a shock for me!!

Good luck ladies sending buckets of baby dusk your way!

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! :D

Tankett, I really hope af stays away for you, I've got my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back