confused,please help

mona101

Reaction score
hi ladies,my question is kinda personal bt i real need to no if its only me or even if its normal.

i been ttc for almost 2years and in dat 2years when ever we make love, the spem comes out wen i get up to go to the loo and its the same for the next 2-3days.it feels uncomfortable and thers more discharge then when i dnt have intercourse.

any1 experience this?

:love:

hey, yeah that used to happen to me all the time. As soon as i sit up there is a wet patch and i usually go straight to the toilet and the rest seems to fall out then.

thats why i started inserting softcups immediately after intercourse, before i sat up to keep the spermies in there for 12 hours. Not a drop would spill out. And it worked!

good luck. x

oh thats gr8 i taut i was alone, thank u i will def try that. and congrates

hey, yeah that used to happen to me all the time. As soon as i sit up there is a wet patch and i usually go straight to the toilet and the rest seems to fall out then.

thats why i started inserting softcups immediately after intercourse, before i sat up to keep the spermies in there for 12 hours. Not a drop would spill out. And it worked!

good luck. x

Lynds77 ... spokesperson for softcups since 2011 :lol:

Hun, do you stay still for a while after you have sex? I used to lie with a pillow under my bum and my knees bent with feet on the bed. I'd stay there for about 30mins (whilst ordering OH around) then I'd find that there was less spillage.

Hope this helps x

lol i get spillage too, but just remember that all it takes is one spermy to get through to get that egg. The rest is just the "vessell" in which the sperm travel. Once the sperm is in the cervix it's all about timing I think? I stick a balled up baby wipe up there cos I don't have the cup things but it doesn't stay. It's more a peace of mind thing that i put something up there to "plug" it lol

God that sounds disgusting! Am i the only one that does daft things like that lol

good luck. x

Hun, do you stay still for a while after you have sex? I used to lie with a pillow under my bum and my knees bent with feet on the bed. I'd stay there for about 30mins (whilst ordering OH around) then I'd find that there was less spillage.

Hope this helps x

haha I know, I should write to them and ask for comission!

Hope this helps x[/QUOTE]

yeah, i try to stay still and i had the pillow under my bum but i just can't stay still for 30min,i feel uncomfortable and i just want to go to the toilet and get cleaned.i no that sounds so OCD.

Last edited:
I stick a balled up baby wipe up there cos I don't have the cup things but it doesn't stay. It's more a peace of mind thing that i put something up there to "plug" it lol

i dont think that would be too great for your PH levels in your foof love xx try tissue instead!

Hi I have just got and used softcups - yes I'm one if lynds converts!

I think they are great and I did not feel guilty when I had to get up - I will be using next cycle!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back