Annoying friend!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I have this friend that I used to be very close too but feel like we're drifting apart! Anyways she's a single mum to a 5 year old boy and I know she's only having fun cos she's single but goes out every weekend and sleeps with someone! Last year a week after my m/c she announced she was pregnant but didn't know who the father was so decided to have an abortion and I was so upset as with what I'd litterally just been through. Anyway after that she carried on having unprotected sex and last month fell pregnant again but sadly m/c! You would've thought she would've learnt by now but she's just told me she slept with another bloke last night and wants to know what the chances of her falling pregnant again as they didn't use anything!!
She doesn't want another baby as she thinks it would be unfair on her son yet she still
does stupid things like that!!!
I know if I say to her to calm down she'll just throw it back in my face as she's not good with critasism!
She's really making my blood boil ATM!!!
Right rant over!!!

:hug: I'm not surprised you're upset. Rather than commenting on her lifestyle would she listen to you if you said that you were worried about her catching something from sleeping with all these men she doesn't know - at least that way she might think about using condoms x

I'm not suprised she is making your blood boil!! She should be using protection not only to prevent pregnancy but to reduce the risk of STIs :wall2:

It's like she thinks it's all a game though! She's so silly!

I had a friend like this too. While me and my OH were facing IVF two years ago she was running around sleeping with everyone and got herself pregnant and chose to have an abortion. She was the only friend I had confided in what we were going through too. I don't bother with her much now, shame though as I'm god Mum to her daughther who is lovely.

You don't need people around like this do you :hug:

I used to have a friend like this lucky she has never fallen pregnant but I was still like omg what if sounds like your friend needs to start learning from her experiences maybe you could just say get the morning after pill? Sounds like she likes the drama drama to me x

I had a friend like this too. While me and my OH were facing IVF two years ago she was running around sleeping with everyone and got herself pregnant and chose to have an abortion. She was the only friend I had confided in what we were going through too. I don't bother with her much now, shame though as I'm god Mum to her daughther who is lovely.

You don't need people around like this do you :hug:

agreed! i don't understand why she would be proud of telling you all this stuff anyway, if it was me i'd be hiding it at the back of my mind! lmao. sounds like you should carry on drifting apart if you ask me! OR tell her how you feel and see how she reacts, if she throws a fit or whatever it proves she's not the type of friend you need! xx

Thanks guys!! We've been drifting apart for ages but I don't think she can see that. She still phones me up once a week to tell me about her weekend! I did tell her about getting the morning after pill but afew days later she was like I forgot and that resulted in the m/c that happened! Having a m/c would make you see sence though but obviously not in her case as she's still having unprotected sex! It does seem like a thrill to her with what she's doing but you would've thought she would've grown up by now being 25 and having a son to look after!!

People like that never seem to listen to advice tho, i went thru a bad stage when me and My daughters dad split and i ended up sleeping wit a few people and ended up with an STI as soon as i got that and realised that if i ever got it again i might not beable to get pregnant i stopped, then i met my new partner :) Just takes till you get something for it to actually sink in. but a you said youd think she would have learnt from having a m/c but if it didnt mean anything to her then i guess it must have been a relief for her. is she not on the pill or anything? maybe you should suggest it x

She sounds awful! If you were gonna sleep around you'd at least use condoms! I was a single mum for 3-4 years and although I went out like once a month I never slept around! I had a friend who tricked her boyfriend into getting pg in September last year, he told her he wasn't ready (which he'd been saying all along but she was too interested in herself) and that they could try again in 3 months. She phoned me up happy as larry that she was going to try again in 3 months and when I said 'but aren't you pg now?' she was like 'oh yeah. I'm just gonna get rid of it'!!! I fell out with her and haven't spoken since (I am pro choice when it comes to abortion but not when someone goes out and gets pregnant purposefully and then uses it as a form of contraception). I personally couldn't be her friend if I was you, she sounds like she needs to grow up and start thinking about the consequences to her actions! What if she contracted HIV? What would happen to her son then? Or chlamydia which could make her infertile? I think she needs counselling-alot of women use sex as a way of seeking acceptance and love (when actually they're just getting a reputation). I hope she can sort out her behaviour for her sake and get sons sake x good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back