Annoyed!!!

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Eurgh!!!! Annoyed much bloody mil walking over every 5 mins just to look at James he's 3 days old so he's not gone any where and my bloody sil keeps pinching my pics of fb and posting them on her profile like they are her pics in the first place!!!

I'm off my food as well and my milks come in so my boobs are killing me and to top it all of I actually pissed myself in the pub!!!!!! Epic fail and cue the beet root face!!!!! Xxxxx

:hug: ah hun. Could you get OH to say you want a few days to settle together?

Think I'm gonna have to I'm not tired just feel like shit!!!!! Oh doesn't seem to understand I've gone out every Sunday while pregnant even when over due to the pub so he can see people play pool etc and today I went when James was only born on thursday!!!!! I said I would go 12-3 but at 2ish I said I needed to go home etc cue me standing and peeing myself like a baby!!!!! Needless to say I wasnt impressed xxx

watva star!!!vmy OH never tells his fam off when they r up to no good. he hates confrontation...so I have t b mega direct with them. if ur ohcwnt rell them.....id hav a word...mayb they dnt realise. my mils been the same n in the end I txt her sayin....mo more visits as no friends had been n we wanted some time together while hubby was in pat leave. she was fine with it n understood x

ATM everything is about him though always has been he doesn't like staying in where as I dont mind he also gets grumpy if we do and is miserable for the day which in turn makes me miserable!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back