My MIL has never ever annoyed me...

How irresponsible! I wouldn't do something so silly with my dog, you just never know, esp when food is involved! Don't blame you for being pissed off!

That's weird!! You wouldn't do that to yourself, why to a baby!!!

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

:shock: This is one of those very rare occasions that I am speechless!!!!!!

My OH doesn't seem happy I've put this on here but I said you get stuffed I'm not slagging her off or being bitchy what she did was wrong full stop. Because this dog is old and been in the family for years hes still adamant he would not have bitten her. I said not to be so stupid any animal can snap and he may have confused her foot for food considering it was slathered in butter! Even uf she wasn't at risk of being bitten its still absolutely disgusting. He's more than happy to slag my mum off for drinking yet he doesn't see my point if view on this!! X

It is so dangerous hun I fully agree. And if the poor old dog had bitten her he would have been put down for something that was not his fault at all. Shame we can't put MILs down!

ewwwwww. my dogd get shouted at if they go to lick the baby, i dont mind them being around her as im always the closest person to her and watch them like a hawk. theyre quite well behaved but id never leave them alone with her or let her lie on the floor with them closer than me. i deffo wouldnt give them reason to confuse baby with food or get the idea that she tastes nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back