feel like a fool...

niknaks

Reaction score
I'm so pissed of and fed up at the moment and its the first time probably since we brought the baby home that he's actually asleep and now I can't sleep. Basically this is all about my oh and his brat of a niece who he's taken responsibility of. She's been in his life longer than me which is fair enough but now she's 14 and treats him like utter crap and still has him wrapped round her finger even thiugh she decided to move to Brazil with her mum. Now all she seemed to care about was my Oh sending her money even though we just had a baby abd Christmas was just round the corner.so he ended up sending her money and I had to lend him money to buy our son his first Xmas present and even oh said to her that he feels like he's being treated like a bank. Then I think she realised that he wasn't gonna bother So started coming out with crap how he's upset her and she wished she was dead when he said those things basically knowing what buttons to press to make him feel bad. What she doesn't see is that he was heartbroken when she moved I honestly think that the only thing that helped him though this was Leandro. but today just really pissed me off. Ive always known that his niece would always come before me even though my oh never said but I thought things would be different for our son. But ever since he was born my oh never changed his profile pic on fb or anything just added a couple of pics. Then yday he was messing about with some pics including the ones of Leo on his phone and some of his niece when she was little and he asked me to upload them which I did. Then i noticed he uploaded the pics of his niece and not Leandro but i didnt say anything. Then today I noticed he uploaded more of his niece and not leandro and changed one of his profile pics to her. I was fuming. Most men would be over the moon about their 1st proper child and would be shouting it to the world. I felt like now his niece is more.important than our baby. Then i confronted him and he was like I was being a bitch about it and how he added pics of the baby when he was born. But i was like you didnt put him as your profile. Now he's like its not upto me what he does and How he's going to change his password and not tell me because he thinks I deleted a pic of him and his niece. I'm just so annoyed and feel like a prat. I'm always the one that's there for him and his niece and her mum are just out for my ohs money. All I want for him is to put our son 1st or even equal to his niece. It's just so frustrating. Sorry feel like I'm babbling on But But so annoyed x

:hugs: I don't think you're being unreasonable wanting your son to come first but it sounds like your DH thinks of his niece as his first child iygwim? Not that that should change him putting his own son at least equal to her. I know how frustrating it can be to see someone you love being treated awfully (in my case it's my sister and her teenage daughter) especially when they either can't or won't face up to what's happening! I don't really have anything practical I can suggest I'm afraid. I just hope he starts to realise how much this is hurting you and his son!

Yeah he does. She even calls him dad. I think It's an amazing thing he's doing for her but that's why I hate seeing him getting treated like that. Yeah i know. He's even put her pic up as his screensaver on his phone. I just want him to be like that with our boy. I know it makes you look like the bad guy. But i know It's all gonna end in tears and it won't be hers I just don't want my son to suffer for her. I hope so too I think he feels because Leandros only 3 weeks it won't affect him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back