Annoyed at myself!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Woke up kicking myself this morning, as I had my pos opk on 22nd and I ov'd yesterday (23rd). ..we bd'd the 3 days before (20th 21st and 22nd) but I got in from work last night and was so tired and had a migraine so just crashed out. I'm just hoping we've done enough and that by doing it the days before ov that we still stand a good chance.
This is our first cycle after our mc and the opk was super dark and my ov cramps were really intense

Xxx

Sound like you done enough hun xx best of luck xxx

Sounds like you are doing really well. It's meant to be better the day before ovulating anyway from what I've heard. Good luck!

Thank you girls uv put my mind at rest. We bd'd this morningbjustvto be sure so the only day we've missed is actual ovulation day (d'oh) xx

You've definitely done enough hun.

I always felt the same though. If we'd not dtd at least 4674356 times in the lead up to and around ov, I'd be convinced we'd not done enough!

XX

Lol glad I'm not the only one. How r u hun? Xx

I'm ok, just muddling along really.

I've got my scan on Weds which I'm shitting it about but then you never know, it could end up being good news!!

Just got to wait and see! My symptoms are all good but having had three mcs I'm assuming the worst!

XX

Awe ur bound to feel like that though hun...iv had just the one mc and I know I'll be an absolute mess if/when I get a bfp. I'm 2dpo and already being neurotic just incase! Xx

Yep. Having a mc totally changes pregnancy and having multiple MCs makes it pretty unbearable.

I've got everything crossed for you hun. Really hope you get your rainbow.

XX

Thanks hun. Got everything crossed for wed for u hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back