I could kick myself!

BroodyBean

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope you dont mind if i kick myself out loud and just moan for a mo do ya?! :)

As you can see from my signature this is my 1st month ttc after being on the pill for about 13 years - 2nd month/cycle after coming off the pill. My 1st cycle was 40 days but as we weren't actively trying then i have no idea when/if i ov'd...this month it got to CD22 and i had the faintest line on my opk, same the next day but that to me was a negative result so just though I'll keep testing see what happens! Then on CD24 i had an obvious +ive opk result so BD'd late afternoon (hadnt BD'd before then for 5 days) and planned to yesterday (even though -ive opk so prob ov'd) but was poorly so didnt :(
I guess its a live & learn thing as i didnt realise you get a 'warning' with the opks, also gutted gutted gutted that we only BD'd once on the day of the +ive opk!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr :x
Ooooh i feel much better now after having that little kick my own ass rant! Thank you all for listening to me, you're all stars! :hug: :hug:
xxxxx

Hey congrats on your first pregnancy.
Be careful and follow your medications properly.

skairdykat said:
rajan said:
Hey congrats on your first pregnancy.
Be careful and follow your medications properly.

WTF you on about?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broodybean-don't worry hun, your still in with a chance, you OV 12-36hrs after a +OPK so the spermies will have got there in plenty of time for the egg :hug:

Your still in with a chance wether you done it on the day of ovulation or the day after
your still in your fertile window and it only takes one sperm :D i am not sure of my cycle this month
because i had ivf in december but i went by a 28 day cycle i tested on the 12th day 12 and
got a darkish line but not as dark as the band line and had faint lines since
so i am clue less if that was my positive ... but i bed every 2 days so thats the best thing
to do if you can hun bed every two days that way the sperm is always waiting
Good luck :D

I agree with all the other (sensible) answers that you are still in with a chance.

Good Luck and sending you babydust :pray: :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for your reassurance, it means alot...what would we do without this forum ay! :hug: :hug: :)

You all must be thinking how can i be frustrated after such a short time, its just annoying when you miss a chance with it being such a small 'window' and all.... I'm just all impatient i guess as i've wanted this for so long and cant believe its finally time to try making my dream come true! Check me out all soppy, hehe!! :oops:

ps Rajan not sure you understood my post??! :?

don't be silly -we all know what it's like to e so frustrated. the start is just as difficult cause you don't really know your cycle/what to expect etc yet

I think rajan is just a spammer hun trying to advertise somethin or other lol.

skairdykat said:
I think rajan is just a spammer hun trying to advertise somethin or other lol.

yup just a spammer - they've gone now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back