Annonymous reporting of tax credit fraud, would you?

I know of someone who has CFS (so its one of them illnesses that some people dont think exsist) Yes was fine out for a few hours but when she went home she would go straight to bed and be there for a few days. People didnt see this side of things and though scammer dosnt wan to work ect and reported her. She had everything taken away, and now struggles to pay for things as now she can only have income support.

Surely they would investigate and only take away benefits she's not entitled to? Doesn't make sense that they would take away something she was entitled to, even if someone did report her.

There was obviously more ins and outs than this as it went on for months.

By her doctor she was classed not fit to work due to the cfs. when it came to filling in the forms and sending it off it was the paperwork people who decided otherwise.

An Illness that has been there for years doesnt just dissapear overnight.
Some people think that they dont see the illness in front of them its not there at all.

Oh god yeah she should report it to the dvla.
Melio, know how u feel, mines on auto trader!
Also it might seem excessive to u. But like , melio I think, I doubt it's being paid for entirely by benefits. If it is. Still don't really care. They've assessed her as being entitled to it so it's up to her what it goes on IMO.
She might not have Many outgoings in general.
I know it's tough re the child with leukaemia. But it's a dif system for kids xx

There was obviously more ins and outs than this as it went on for months.

By her doctor she was classed not fit to work due to the cfs. when it came to filling in the forms and sending it off it was the paperwork people who decided otherwise.

An Illness that has been there for years doesnt just dissapear overnight.
Some people think that they dont see the illness in front of them its not there at all.

Obviously I don't know the details but if she is declared unfit to work then she should be entitled to certain benefits, and the doctor should back her up on an appeal. I would hope they would investigate properly before making a decision x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back