And the hurrricane hits

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
My baby isnt going to know its father.

He wants nothing to do with me now.

:cry::cry:

:hug: It's his loss if he doesn't want to know. If it's what you want I hope he changes his mind x

I'm sorry hunny x I brought DD up completely on my own for the first 3 years of her life and we have a wonderful bond and IMHO not having a shitty father to piss her about and piss me off and let her down etc was wonderful! x better one amazing parent than an amazing parent and a really crap parent! x DD calls my OH 'dad' as I truly believe a 'dad' is the man that stands by you, helps you out, loves the child and would do anything for them-anyone can be a father but it takes special men to be daddys x good luck darling

Thank you Helen, That gave me a lot of strength. I have the midwife this morning and awful as it sounds, I was half debating telling her I didnt want the baby anymore.

Anytime you wanna chat pm me x x it's hard but my god it's worth it! X

I'm in the same situation. It sucks, but at the end of the day, he's the one that's going to lose out, if he doesn't change his mind.

:hug: It's his loss if he doesn't want to know. If it's what you want I hope he changes his mind x

I have to agree with sam its his loss and its a big loss that he is losing

HUN XXX stay strong!!!!

Thank you Helen, That gave me a lot of strength. I have the midwife this morning and awful as it sounds, I was half debating telling her I didnt want the baby anymore.

Dont think about the man think about yourself and your baby XXX

The baby's needs come first same as your needs right now...

we as women are the life givers and men are just cowards if they run away and leave us to suffer in pain and cope with rejection so we are strong so be strong and be proud!!!

This is my attutude now !!!! :wave:

Same position. I have shed many a tear over the idea of not having A father figure for my baby, and it got to me reading info and forums that mention "your partner can help".. etc. I felt alone, but at the end of the day. I'm really not alone. It's just going to make the bond between us even bigger because the babies gona give me it's entire Parental Love. No stupid man to butt in!!... Im gona be loved as a mum and dad, and there are other family members and friends who are willing to help.

I just hope one day there will be a man good enough to find the beauty in both Me & my bundle of joy. If that person doesn't arrive, then the world obviously hasn't managed to produce a person with enough heart & why should we settle for less!

You'll do great hun and the strength you/we're going to feel at the end of it will be rewarding enough!! xxxxx

wow old posts get dragged up here sometimes dont they lol

Yeah no shit lol, shes nearly a year old now, this was when i was in first tri!

:( well as long as you are both happy thats the main thing! x

wow i just started reading this and althought its been hard for you im sure. its lovely reading from start to finish and to know now you are happy, there is light at the end of the tunnel! xxx well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back