baby takes after her dad already :(

claire_louise

Reaction score
ok you're all going to think im completely crazy, but at baby's scan today she kept poking her tongue out, which was soooooooooooooo cute, but reminded me that all the pics anyone has of her daddy he's poking his tongue out

ahhhhhhh so random i have no idea why its suddenly got to me, guess it reminded me how funny he was and how much i miss him and wish he cared :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*slaps self round face, he's a waste of space, i dont need him, niether does my little girl*

Things like that will happen less as time goes on honey!

My DD is 7 and at first it seemed everything she did was a carbon copy of her dad. Now though, I hardly see him in her at all. He has no contact with her so she has my mannerisms etc...

Eventually, you'll see them as your babies little quirks and as they develop there own personality you'll see the link less and less hopefully!

Chin up. Remember the great things about the scan instead!

moresmiles said:
Things like that will happen less as time goes on honey!

My DD is 7 and at first it seemed everything she did was a carbon copy of her dad. Now though, I hardly see him in her at all. He has no contact with her so she has my mannerisms etc...

Eventually, you'll see them as your babies little quirks and as they develop there own personality you'll see the link less and less hopefully!

Chin up. Remember the great things about the scan instead![/quote

I compleatly agree with this, my DD is nealrly ten and i see nothing of her sperm doaner in her, she is alot like me with added quirks. I also see her as my daughter and thats it. I never think of her as being his and day to day never think about him at all in any way regarding her. He made his bed and now he can lie in it for all i care. It is very hard going through a pregnancy on your own though, in fact somedays its tough going. But you do get through it and it made me stronger, i felt thats i had done that alone and was bringing my DD up on my own i could to anything. Im now so independant that i take any offer of help as an insult to my parenting abilitys. :rotfl:

thanks girlies :D was having a wobbly moment

also realised about 1/2 the pics people have of me im poking my tongue out lol so perhaps she takes after me too :D either way i still think she's the most amazing thing ever!

I know how you feel, Ryan can raise one eyebrow which i cant do but his dad used to do it to freak me out, and it always reminds me of the funny times i had with my ex but then i think about the bad things to and how i cant wait until ryan is older and hasnt learnt the bad things about his dad that he might have learnt if he was around if that makes sense :hug: :hug: :hug:

littlepip said:
but then i think about the bad things to and how i cant wait until ryan is older and hasnt learnt the bad things about his dad that he might have learnt if he was around if that makes sense :hug: :hug: :hug:

makes perfect sense hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back