baby takes after her dad already :(

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by claire_louise, Nov 11, 2008.

1. claire_louise

claire_louise Well-Known Member

ok you're all going to think im completely crazy, but at baby's scan today she kept poking her tongue out, which was soooooooooooooo cute, but reminded me that all the pics anyone has of her daddy he's poking his tongue out

ahhhhhhh so random i have no idea why its suddenly got to me, guess it reminded me how funny he was and how much i miss him and wish he cared :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*slaps self round face, he's a waste of space, i dont need him, niether does my little girl*

2. nissa

nissa Well-Known Member

Things like that will happen less as time goes on honey!

My DD is 7 and at first it seemed everything she did was a carbon copy of her dad. Now though, I hardly see him in her at all. He has no contact with her so she has my mannerisms etc...

Eventually, you'll see them as your babies little quirks and as they develop there own personality you'll see the link less and less hopefully!

Chin up. Remember the great things about the scan instead!

3. keli

keli Well-Known Member

4. bonny

bonny Well-Known Member

5. claire_louise

thanks girlies :D was having a wobbly moment

also realised about 1/2 the pics people have of me im poking my tongue out lol so perhaps she takes after me too :D either way i still think she's the most amazing thing ever!

6. littlepip

littlepip Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, Ryan can raise one eyebrow which i cant do but his dad used to do it to freak me out, and it always reminds me of the funny times i had with my ex but then i think about the bad things to and how i cant wait until ryan is older and hasnt learnt the bad things about his dad that he might have learnt if he was around if that makes sense :hug: :hug: :hug:

7. claire_louise

makes perfect sense hun :hug: :hug: