babys father doesnt want to know!

Fee if youre claiming social when bubba is born then you wont get much of a choice not to involve the CSA, they will automatically get involved and I dont know if its the same nowadays as when DD was little but if you refuse to name the father they dock your social. That is unless you can prove it would be detrimental so keep evidence of the threats etc to show them and then you can say you dont want them involved.

I brought DD up alone from 20 months and its not as daunting as it sounds and you know sometimes you thank your lucky stars you got out and only have one kid to look after not one and a big kid ;)

well after nearly 3mths of not hearing a peep out of my ex,low and behold he got in touch last nite and drove past my house!! cheek :shock:

Why are men such tits!! you give them the option to be involved then they decide no - then just as you get sorted to the idea of being a single parent they decide to get in contact!

I'd tell him go stuff! but there is a baby in the middle of it all!

i was over him a long time ago, ive had to go to scans on my own! :shock:

wonder what changed hs mind or has it just taken 3 months to process!
and his family too?

dont know hes very sly! and i think hes cooking something up,as for his family they can get stuffed :cry: im gonna tell him to go away!!! in not so nice words though :evil:

hes just rang me and said hes scared!!!! :wall:

hi :wave: ,And were back to square one again,hes been ignoring me for over a week now :wall: ive had enough of him now :hug:

oh my god im actually quite upset.babys father txt me saying he hates me and he doesnt wana know his baby ever,how hurtful and spiteful is he being:?????? :cry:

(((((((((((((((Feeee)))))))))))))))) at least this way he shows his true colour's and you KNOW you're better off without him. Why don't you change you phone as well, or at least your number, so he cant get in touch with you anymore?

i know i wud b better off wivout him but i feel like ive failed my baby in some way as he wont get to see his daddy :cry:

sorry hun

i am in the same boat but he didn't want to know.
i thought about the csa but then he has more rights to her.
i am bringing her up on my own, and sometimes i wish i had a partner there. it all seems to go away when she smiles at me.

only you can decide what you want to do.
i would't change her for the world.

best of luck,
i am here if you need me

nicky & lauren
xxxxxxxxxxxx

U HAVENT FAILED UR BABY. ITS HIS LOSS!!!

AS LONG AS HIS FAMILY KNOW ABOUT THE BABY AND WANT TO BE APART OF IT ALL UR STILL BLESSED!

AND IF THEY DONT... THEN FAKK EM :cheer:

hey all :wave: ,his family dont want to know there grandchild either!!! the babys dad has turned out to be a real t**ser about this situation,still his loss hey

did he by any chance say his family want nothing to do with?

my ex said that, then when i said i dont believe you, im going to speak to her myself, suddenly! she was interested and i was whisked round to his parents...

no lozzijane his parents rang me and actually told me :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back