babys father doesnt want to know!

feee

Reaction score
hi,im now 15wks pregnant,its my 1st baby and im petrified.
the babys dad split up with me when i was 9wks pregnant.hes refusing to speak to me about it and he txt me saying to get lost and get rid of it! does anyone know how i get the csa involved when my baby is born? as he wants nothing to do with it.thanks fee :cry:

What an arse.. sounds like my ex...

he was just like this until i decided to tell his parents i was pregnant!

when buba is born just ring the csa and they can get him regardless of whether hes on the birth certificate.. if he refuses to pay by denyin its not his baby, they make you pay regardless unless HE can prove otherwise...

ive told him im going to tell his parents and he still wont talk to me! its so frustrating :wall:

it all changed as soon as mummy and daddy knew,

before they knew he wanted NOTHING to do with the baby, he wasnt going to pay towards and eh wasnt signing the register or anything...

since they know he is going to come to an arrangement about maintenance, his fmaily want access, and eventually he wants access, hes paying for some of the baby stuff, hes paid for half of my 4D scan and he is even taking an interest in my normal scans!!!

why are men such pigs? should i say something to his parents? we dont get on though thats the problem! :wall:

the way i did it was a scan through the door, with a letter saying if they wanted access/involvment in there grandchilds life then to contact me...

i wudnt say i know his famiyl very well at al, but at the end of the day they have a rigth to see the child, as much as the fatehr does...

yeah thats true! and a damn good way of doing it too :cheer:

i kno *sniggers* :D

oh well, he'll thank me one day...

Hi hunnie,

Really sorry to hear about your situation...men can be such twats sometimes. Is there no way of you both resolving your problems? To get the CSA involved when your baby is born you just give them a ring I think and give them all the relevant information regarding the baby's father. My partner and I split up after 11 years together...nothing to do with this pregnancy we had other issues going on. At first I found it all quite daunting and wondered how I would cope, now I've got used to the idea and I'm looking forward to it, don't get me wrong in an ideal world I would love us all to be a family - we already have a 9 year old daughter together but I'm enjoying being a single mum. I get my daughter all to myself and we spend so much time together and enjoying each others company, its great. Also I'll get my new baby all to myself most of the time....its really not as daunting as you may think.... :)
If you want to chat then add me to your msn......take care and here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.... :hug: :hug:

thanks claire,i was with my ex for 5 and a half yrs,everything was fine (so i thought) and i did really love him but then out of the blue came a txt saying hes unhappy!! no reason and he hasnt spoke to me since! only a txt saying get lost and get rid of the baby! :(

does anyone have any links for non paying dads? please :angel:

hi,well i tried the letter and scan through the door and i get a phone call from his dad saying if i did that again then he would come to my house and sort me out,that upset me,so i went to the police and all they could do was make note of his threatening.
cant believe there being like this,ive done nothing wrong :cry:

OMG, sweetheart if i had any idae they'd raect liek that id of put u off!!

ur better off wihtout them..

hun that is terrible
stuff em
ur all ur baby needs least they know now and theve made the choice
and have u tried look on the CSA website

its ok lozzijane i didnt have to do it,i didnt expect that reaction though took me by surprise to say the least!
i have looked on the csa website and to be honest i dont wanr the scumbags money either,i can do this on my own :cry:

hun ur baby will thank u for being a single great mummy more than an unhappy mummy coz ur with him

yeah your right sarah,he will always have in the back of his mind that he has a child,i think of him now as more of a sperm donor than a dad :lol:

thats wot errr braydons THING is a spermi donnor
least they did one thing in there lifes rite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back