babys father doesnt want to know!

ah, they'll regret it hunny!!!

just you enjoy your lovely bundle

feee said:
no lozzijane his parents rang me and actually told me :shock:

:shock:

oh well.. there loss!! jus make sure u give ur baby enuff love which im sure u will!! :wink:

If they see you with the baby.. it will eat them up!!!

like ebony said- their loss not yours - uv got the bubba and thats all that matters!!

tell ur ex to jump of a cliff from me eh?! :rotfl: :hug:

hey all.went for a blood pressure test wednesday and had a meaningful chat with the doctor,he put me in the right direction about a few things and diagnosed me as having ante natal depression!! i told him how i feel and that i feel as though im letting my baby down my not having his daddy around for him wen hes born and ive been crying no end lately.
mainly because im scared of being alone wen i give birth. :(

aaawwww hun!!! have u got ny family around u to support u?

come here :hug: :hug: :hug:

believe me hun you don't need him.
my ex's sister does even look at her when we see her in the street.
i must say you will be fine giving birth, have your mum or a reaaly good friend you trust, as you will be giving them no feeling in their hands.
i am with you on how you are feeling, that you are letting your bundle down, but nothing will change that love when your baby comes.
i ate, smoked and ate alot of rubbish, as i never knew i was having a baby, i sat there and cried because i had this healthy baby.
nothing is wrong with her, she is full of life and a happy baby.
nothing will take that mother, baby bond away.
and also play hard to get if he decides to have something to do with your baby, make sure you have your mum or someone with you, as third ears, to listen.

love nicky and lauren
:hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what an idiot. if i was in your sitiuation id tell him to get stuffed. i wouldnt want to have anything from a person as mean as that. like someone said, gives the dad more leway in the future.

try not to worry too much, you havent let your baby down at all.

((hugs))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back