An appreciation thread.

LouiseB

Reaction score
I just saw a thread in the pregnancy section and one of the ladies was just starting to realise she was going to be a mum in the not so long future and it got me thinking about how lucky most of us are that we will even get a chance at being mums at all.

I don't mean to go all deep and cringey, but it is pretty amazing really.

All these things that they can do and we can have that without we just would never have had children at all.

We would have been ttc forever just to not have kids anyway :shock:

I was chatting to a really old man last year and i asked him about his kids and he said he didn't have any and i said something like "oh well, some people don't want children" and he said that they did want them..... and i quickly changed topic.

It's pretty crazy really. I think i should be a bit more grateful than i am :)

I know I do think how lucky we are how science has moved on so much and that there is still hope....Its utterly amazing and Im so thankful for it....what a lovely inspiring post louise cheered me up

Lovely thread !

It's nice to have a positive vibe on here.

I'm grateful to still have alot of time on my hands so even though I've been trying for 13 months now I'm still only 22 and have plenty of time. There's no rush for me ( I'm just impatient lol ) so even though I sulk when AF gets me at the end of each cycle I get back on my feet the day later and count myself lucky that I know it is possible for me to get pregnant at some point!

:)

I can see this thread being a place to come when we feel down just to remind ourselves there are so many positives in our lives

Great thread! I also feel so lucky to have found the man of my dreams! I never thought I would find a man as fantastic as he. So supportive and loving! And we know we will have children, one way or the other! We just have to have some patience:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back