Amnio today, advice please

Thanks girls, yeah OH is making the dinner and doing the washing etc :) xx

I'm so amazed how quickly it's been done. We were hanging around all day! Sounds like you had a more positive experiance than I did. I really really hope your results are good!

Did u?! Tbh we were in and out fairly quick! What did u have to wait around for Hun?

Glad all went ok hunni !! Need to rest !! Keep us posted sure u will b fine xxx

So glad to hear it all went well hon :) x x

Glad to hear it went well.

Try and put your feet up and let OH do all the running around.

I'll have my fingers crossed for your results, I really hope it all comes bk ok.

:)

We were there half the day waiting for the scan then waiting for a room then waiting for a consultant etc! Was the amnio similar to the cvs procedure I told u about?

nightmare pinky :(

yes i think it was very similar to the CVS. only annoying thing is the Dr said results in 4 days?! when i spoke to the midwives last week they said if i have it on wednesday i should get the result by Friday? xx

Glad it went well hun. Hope you're ok. Just take it easy.

xxxx

We had our test Monday results on thurs afternoon. You can try them on Friday they can only say no

yeah that's what i thought, i might get OH to call on friday xx

Really sorry I missed this thread :( glad you are feeling okay and everything crossed that it's good news re the results :hug: xxxx

Just catching up on this now Pos - glas things went well for you today and agree that you should take a day to relax and rest up.
Will keep everything crossed for your results now xx

Hi Pos, have not been online for a few days, but have been thinking of you yesterday! Glad everything went well! Hope the results will be back tomorrow, the waiting must be difficult. Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back