Amnio test

i havent had this but i wish u all the luck in the world and hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you x x x

aww so sorry to hear you have to have this test done. Can only imagine the worry you are experiencing. I think you are right to take a couple of days off to recuperate x

Yeah, they had already found an abnormality with the stomach wall. Baby's tummy looked huge, it was so upsetting. If this turns out to be the only challenge, they can operate.
Baby's seem to come early with this condition too.
I'm praying there is nothing else, not sure how I would cope.

twilly, so when is the test? just so I could sent you best of luck on the day...

Thanks ilove, it's on Tuesday.
They should be phoning on Thursday with results, but might even see more on the scan prior to the test anyway.
If you notice I have gone from here, don't worry, it docent mean it's bad news.
It's just that I requested again that my account be closed.
I love it here but at the same time it's so hard.
I feel like I can't prepare and buy things and look forward to it all.
I'm sure I gave you my email anyway after your pm.
Thanks for thinking of me xx

Aww just wanted to say good luck for Tuesday Twilly, I will be thinking of you, it must be so so hard :hugs:I hope it all goes well and baby is fine, sounds like they will look after you well at the hospital and keep you informed each step of the way x x

Thanks ilove, it's on Tuesday.
They should be phoning on Thursday with results, but might even see more on the scan prior to the test anyway.
If you notice I have gone from here, don't worry, it docent mean it's bad news.
It's just that I requested again that my account be closed.
I love it here but at the same time it's so hard.
I feel like I can't prepare and buy things and look forward to it all.
I'm sure I gave you my email anyway after your pm.
Thanks for thinking of me xx

twilly, yes, I have your email, thanx! I'll keep in touch. I completely understand that you might want to leave the forum, though it's so sad - we will miss you here.

will be thinking of you on Tue and waiting for some news later! xx

Thank you so much for reply.
Did you have any cramps afterwards?

No hunni no cramps atal, they told me to go home and rest for the day and not to do anything. They also said if i have and discharge/ amniotic fluid leaking to come straight back to them. But i had no bad effects. I wish you all the luck for tuesday i know how worried you are right now. I wasnt waiting long on the results either xx

Thank you, I am kind of bricking it now.
Still can't believe it's happening to us.
X

Sending you lots of luck for Tuesday hun. We'll all be thinking about you and keeping our fingers crossed for a good outcome. xxx :hugs:

Thanks all.
One more sleep and it will be done.
Getting pretty scared now.
It's ben such a long wait and it's finally here.
Pregnancy is not the fairytale I had hoped for but praying for a happy ending.

Best wishes to you tomorrow Twilly, my thoughts are with you xxx

:pray:

I really am sorry to hear about what you are going through, I hope results come back clear and its something they can easily fix by an operation. Big hugs to you

Sending you all the luck in the world, a similar thing happended to me in Tri 1 but it all turned out fine.
Thinking of you x

good luck tomorrow hun!! Hope the procedure won't be too unpleasant! Keep us updated xx fx for you and sedning you lots of hugs xx

All went well I think.
Didn't hurt at all.
They couldn't find any markers for abnormalities on the scan, all looked fine part from the stomach wall, which we know about.
The nurse is amazing and the nicest woman ever, she said the fluid looked very clear, which is also good.
Baby wriggled around constantly clenching fists then waving.
Oh saw the mouth and nose very clearly.
Had to hang around for an anti d but now im tucked up in bed!

Great news, glad all went well, get your feet up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back