Amnio. **Results on page 2**

Well my waiting is over, just as I posted the phone rang.

The baby hasn't got downs :cheer:

And it's a girl :D

Hun that is the best news ever! I'm so pleased for you and for your little girl! I had a feeling you were gonna say girl! You must be over the moon! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Just read this post and that is great news. Now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

I'm so happy :)

I had a feeling it was a girl up until recently, I think the only reason I started doubting myself is because eveybody else was saying they think and want it to be a boy.

Congrats.jpg

Oh hun, this is the best news ever. Im sooo pleased for you.
I bet you wish you were allowed a drink to celebrate.

Thank's. I just want to jump up and down and scream but I can't even do that. I think I'm going to explode :cheer:

well before you go and explode hows about sending me a handful of PINK babydust, put it on the tram i'll get it when i pass later.....lol

Yay you, congratulations on a girl (i want a gril, but think it is a boy).

sandi

lol misssara I want some too! Not that I would mind having another boy of course! I hope you've got the receipts for all the boy clothes now Jodie :lol:

Oh yeah i forgot the numpty went out and bought boys clothes.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh well take um back to the shop im sure i'll be buying them on my next trip to meadowhall.

Brilliant news, I'm really happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And congratulations on your little girl!

Alex xxx

aww hun that's fantastic!!!!

congrats on your little girly :hug: :hug:

oh how wonderfull, im so so happy for you! and now you can sit back and enjoy your pregnancy!

OH I'M SO GLAD ALL IS OK :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
WOOOO
and you've joined me on team pink! Whooooo, buying girls clothes is great fun... i'm addcited to little shoes... lol.

Make sure you celebrate :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: I'm really pleased for you chick-you must be so relived. :cheer:
Congrats on your girls news too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231