Amnio. **Results on page 2**

Thank's everyone.

Here's some pink babydust for MissSara and Strangeness. Hmmm... :think: The image didn't work, but I'm sending pink babydust vibes your ways :D

Yeah I've got the receipts for the boy's stuff, it's from marks and spencer so I've got 3 months to take them back, I cant wait to go and swap them all for girls stuff though :)

BabyBee... I didn't even think of little shoes, OMG I'm so excited, I'm going to spend a fortune :lol:

Wow i'm so glad baby fine - what a relief, you'll be able to relax and feel normal again (well as normal as any hormonal pregnant girl can feel :lol: )

Oh and congrats on being team pink! :D

Awww thats such good news!!! :hug: Congratulations on the little girl!!

Hehe, baby shoes are the best. I've made myself buy them in a variety of sizes so that they last... i have put a shelf up that i'm going to put them on as they are THAT cute.. lol. My faves are these silver ballet ones i've got!

:)

Yay :dance: brilliant news. What a week you.ve had! Congrats on the pink bump too.x :D

So glad to hear your news :cheer: :cheer: congrats on girl :cheer: :D xx

Congratulations! A little bundle of pink, great news x x x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so happy for you that everything is OK. Lots of PINK shopping to do now :D

Take it easy for a while longer :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou so much ladies. I really am over the moon, but at the same time scared. This whole experience has brought back all the worry of things going wrong etc. I can't wait to start feeling kick's, that will be very reassuring.

I phoned my Mum earlier, she said she nipped out of work and went to woolworths and bought some girl's things this morning, can't wait to see them now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back