Back from my amnio...... ***UPDATED***.......

tallulah73

Reaction score
I had my amnio yesterday morning, some of you may remember i got my downs screening results back last week as 1 :80 due to 4x the normal level of pregnancy hormone (explains my severe morning sickness in tri 1 !!!)

It went well, it didn't hurt anywhere near as much as i thought it would and LO moved right over so they could insert the needle safely then moved back as it was pulled out!
Now it's just a matter of waiting for the results and praying i won't miscarry over the next few days.
My results should be back either today or tomorrow, ive never been so anxious about a phone call in my life!
The good thing is that everything looked great on the detailed scan, no abnormalities were detected AND.........i found out what team we are......

BLUE!

Please keep everything crossed for us :pray:

Yay!!!!

I had the call i was waiting for...The test was negative for downs. We still have to wait 10 days for the full test results but the doc & midwife said the chance of anything else showing up now is very rare and they are 99.9% sure everything is ok.
Sooooooooo relived, im gonna make sure i enjoy every minute of this pregnancy from now on including all the aches & pains...
i will never complain again
i feel blessed.
Thanks everyone for your support.xxx :hug:

Glad to hear it went ok :hug: :hug: :hug:
im sure little bubs will be fine, congrats on team BLUE :cheer:

:hug: glad it wasn't as bad as you thought. :pray: fingers crossed for the phonecall but it sounds like you and baby are just fine.

Congrats on your little boy! xx

Glad it all went well and good luck for your results :pray:

Congratulations on team blue :cheer: :hug:

Congratulations on team BLUE and I hope and pray that your results come back ok. :pray: :hug:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything comes back ok for you. Good luck and congratulations on your little boy. :)

Glad everything went well ....I'm sure your results willcome back fine!

Oh and Congratulations on TEAM BLUE! lol

Congratulations on team blue!! I find out next wednesday. Hope the test results come back ok hun. x

Hi

I'm so pleased everything went well yesterday. I'm sure your test results will come back just fine.

Relax and take it easy for a few days.

Congratulations on joining Team Blue :cheer:

xxxx

fingers crossed for you - encouraging to hear your amnio was not too bad I just had my triple test yesterday and was worrying about the thought of having an amnio if my results come back as high risk, I don't feel so anxious after reading your post. Thinking of you xx

Fingerscrossed everything will be fine hun!! :pray:
Congrats on team blue!! :cheer:

Hope everything is ok for you and LO :hug:
congrats on team blue!! :cheer:

just popped back to let you know i'm glad everything's ok :)
i'll keep all my bits crossed everything continues this way for you in the future.

hoping everything is ok for you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

ive got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

and congrats on being team blue!!!! :cheer: :hug:

good luck hun hope everythings ok and congrats on team blue :cheer:

Oh wow.......you have no idea how glad I am to read your update, I am so happy for you. :cheer: :cheer:

ah im sooooo pleased for you hunny

Congratulations on joining blue team

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94