americas most hated family

nathanmum

Reaction score
did anyone watch it on bbc 2. they were weird- oh no i think ill burn in hell for that now :shock:

i cant believe that they went to soldiers funerals with banners saying thank god for dead soldiers thats disgusting.

im all for believing in god but when you start hurting other people through your own beliefs thats wrong. :shakehead:

all those little kids were so brainwashed it was horrid.

I saw it, that girl was just weird. She thought she could walk about with banners slaggin people off then said that she was upset that no one at school would be her friend!! :| What a thicko!!

thats girl looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown. they

were really bizarre i dont know how you can believe in something soo

much that you cant listen to reason.

I feel bad for the kids, they were clearly brainwashed. I think people can believe in what ever they want but following people and shouting it about is not on, especially things like they were saying. The older girl looked like she was scared to say anything against her parents.

is it repeated???

i watched celebrity wife swap instead

Oh yeah i saw some of it, I had to tell my OH to turn it off as they were winding me up!

They are totally warped! The best but was when she said "There are hundreds of married men out where having f*g sx outside their marriage!"
OMG come back to earth woman there are MILLIONS of married men having straight sx outside their marriage too!

And when they were protesting outside the soldiers funeral :shock:

OMG they are WARPED! !!!

I saw it!! Did you see the wee boy getting some sort of cup thrown off him and his mum just said... comes with the job.

I dont agree with whoever threw it, but then again I wouldnt put my kids in danger either!!

Oh I'm glad I missed that, I see things like that then get on my high horse with my own opinions and get myself all worked up when there's nothing in the world I can do about it. I shan't be looking for the repeated episode I don't think!!

They are a totally homophobic family that have been brainwashed! Totally warped i tell ya! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I saw it too, I couldnt believe what they were doing. i dont like the idea of war but picketting dead soilders funerals is just not on. and the things they were saying :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah I saw that :shock: I can't believe how warped they are. Those poor kids had no idea what they were protesting about, they just kept repeating what the adults had told them. It just shows how twisted religion can be.

i usually cause arguments with this next statement (I was sent out of RE at school for saying it) but I think it's true

Religion is the cause of 99% of the wars in history.

That family will cause another war if they continue to brainwash people

SarahH said:
i usually cause arguments with this next statement (I was sent out of RE at school for saying it) but I think it's true

Religion is the cause of 99% of the wars in history.

I think a lot of the time its people saying there religious when actually they just have really nasty views on things and they said "ah yeah but god" when actually most other religious people dont think that at all. Its just a mask they use, most people who hear religion think nice person but it isnt always the case. Its just like the story of the christian who raped his daughter and no one believed her because he was a regular church goer and liked helping the poor. :?

SarahH said:

Probably not since there was only a few of 'em (Thank goodness!)

Heaven will be pretty empty since if you believe that family only THEY'LL be there! :roll:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i was gonna post about this but i wasnt sure if i'd be able to control myself! Racist homophobic bigots make my blood boil! i almost had to leave the room because i thought the anger i felt cant be good for my baby! (i stayed when i realised there was only 10 minutes left.) it was so sad that that poor little boy got hit, and he didnt even understand what the banners he was holding meant. what those freaks were doing to their kids is child abuse.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dionne said:
is it repeated???

i watched celebrity wife swap instead

yes i think on wednesday x

i watchd it, it was disgusting. that father and daughter team should be sterilised and the kids rehomed. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back