americas most hated family

mummykay said:
i watchd it, it was disgusting. that father and daughter team should be sterilised and the kids rehomed. :x

you will go straight to hell for that kay! :lol: :lol:

i thought the funniest thing was when the girl said that if she got ran over by a bus her father would be pleased but she would be in hell1 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
stupid idiots, what world are they livin in???????? :think: :think: :doh: :doh:

mummykay said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
stupid idiots, what world are they livin in???????? :think: :think: :doh: :doh:

no idea!

i had faggots for tea! does that make a me a faggot lover ? :rotfl:

If that lot are going to heaven, I am kind of glad I am going to Hell!

See you all there!! :twisted:

Yeah I saw it too- so scary how one man's hatred can poison a whole family though and how powerful a parent's influence is on their kids. By getting them out there every day picketing and getting all that hatred thrown at them he kind of gets the world to help brainwash them for him- they feel upset, he tells them that the world is evil and that only they know the truth and they believe it.

I really wanted Louis to track down one of the family members who had escaped to see how well they had managed to adapt to the world outside of the family. It must have been hard to leave knowing that they would never talk to you again.

+++

I saw it too. Was shocked but I thought it was almost comedic - people like that are so deranged, paranoid and full of their own self-importance that they are almost funny. Besides, I think most of their victims are members of their family and it was interesting that 4 of the evil old mans kids had left the cult and were now denouncing him, shows they have minds of their own and aren't completely brainwashed. Its good that they have freedom of speech to such an extent there that they can protest, as it shows them up for the idiots and bigots that they are. Also interesting that they still reside in the country they hate so much and benefit from all its freedoms. The old patriarch reminded me of the evil old man in the Poltergeist films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back