SIL back in hospital again

Tillytots

Reaction score
My OH sis is back in hospital, last night his Mum called OH to say she had to go in as she was bleeding again, this time really badly, soaking a few bath towels and the bed :( She is 30 weeks preg now.

No-one knows if she is ok, she had to stay in overnight and her OH hasnt rung anyone to let them know how she is doing and his phone is off :wall:

This is her 3rd bleed but by far the worst. The last two times she was told it was because she had thrush and they said baby was fine becuase they heard her heartbeat but I rekon it must be something to do with her placenta...seems weird how they didnt scan her before to check?

Hoping we'll hear something soon.

:hug: must be such a worry for you all

I hope they get in contact with you soon to let you know how she and baby are....

thinking of you all xx

sounds like it could be her placenta maybe.. i hope docs find cause and your SIL and baby are healthy and happy :hug:

aww sorry to hear that hun
atleast if they have to deliver the baby it is old enough to stand a good chance :)
manda xx

I'm so sorry to hear this :hug:
Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope she's ok, like Manda said, if they deliver at this stage the baby has very good odds :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi girls

OH just rang to say his Sis is still in hospital, he didnt know why she was bleeding ( typical man not asking EVERYTHING) but apparently the baby has inflamed kidneys but the docs said they can sort it when baby is born. She is hopefully coming home tommorrow....so its kind of a relief.

xx

How worrying. Hope they are both ok and home soon xx

So glad she's ok - it seems really cruel to still be going through the worry mill at 30 weeks! :hug:

Aww poor thing seems like she is having a rough time. Glad to hear she is okay though hun xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back