Am i the only one.....

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
That's happy christmas and new years is over.....don't get me wrong i love christmas but i just think it goes on for too long :? :?

plus now all the chat shows are back on lol
(hopefully some1 with a more depressing life than me :rotfl: )

no you're not the only one! im glad its all over too!

Barrrrrrrrrr humbug!

No hun u are not the only one!!! iam so glad xmas tree is coming down today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i might get my living room back now thank god :rotfl: :rotfl:

i'm probably gonna get bad luck but i took mine down about two days after xmas lol :lol:

im glad christmas and new year are over now too. our christmas tree got taken down yeaterday, the living room looks really empty without it though!
We are waiting on word from the council about getting offered a new house, but over the festive season nobody wants to work so they put us on the back burner, hopefully now they have no excuse and get their fingers out :lol: .

I am really glad its over too. I love the build up and the big day but once its done its done and I can't wait to get my house back to normal. This year tree came down the day after boxing day.Outside decs are still up because DH refused to take them down until after new year. (That means they won't come down until this saturday.)
Happy New Year everyone

Our tree came down on Christmas morning - not by choice though, Josh knocked it over and it snapped so we had to throw it out :lol:

I'm glad it's all over too, don't get me wrong I love Christmas but the whole build up to it starts too early (October time) so by the time December comes the build up isn't as exciting. We took our tree down 2 days after Christmas as we needed it out the way for when our laminte flooring got put down.

I'm kinda glad it's over but I'm not glad DH is back at work. I don't like it when he's at work :(

Hi honey...I'm really glad its all over...its so over rated now life can get back to normal...I've got way to much going on without christmas getting in the way....but the kids love it which is nice.... :?
HAPPY NEW YEAR, here's hoping 2007 brings you & Keeley good health and happiness... :hug:
Lots of love
Claire
xxxxx

I can never wait to get the xmas tree down!

I've been known to remove all the decorations on Boxing Day!

I think we should celebrate Christmas every 4 years, like the world cup and everyone should have an enforced 2 weeks off.

I think it would be much more enjoyable then!

I totally agree with you on that one tattooed lady....i remember when people used to take full 2 weeks off work and all the shops were closed til the sales...now we just live in a consumer society and the shops never close....there was loads of shops near me open on Christmas day....one of the shops was open from 7am-10pm... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back