Am I slowly gong insane? Desperate for your opinions.

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So on march 2nd at 5 weeks and 3 days pg I had a massive bleed bright red blood clots and cramps. I didn't go to hospital as I had already had 2 mc before so I just made an appt with gp and she did a blood test 48 hours apart. My hcg went up. But these tests were before big bleed. It lasted a couple of days and then went to brown discharge. I never had another test and gp told me to do another hpt a week after. I never did cos I didn't want to see bfn. So since then I has positive opk etc but I am still feeling nauseous sometimes and very tired. Also my boobs r sore which they usually are around Ov bit my nipples r darker than when pg almost black with v prominent veins I never get this during cycle. Also still getting random cramps and back ache. Also I have noticed that my clothes are getting tighter round the middle but just tummy.
Now am I just getting bad Ov symptoms? Or is there a chance that mAybe by some miracle there is a miraculous bean still? Haven't hpt'd as I feel stupid. My hcg was only 150ish on 2nd teat so gp said it would drop v quickly back to 0.

You should have gone to epu and double checked with a scan chuck, I know you have had m/c before I've had three off them and I still went for early scans to make sure :/

And to add I bleed with this baby all the way up to 12 weeks and now I've just hit 3rd tri!

Gp didn't think it was nesserary tho cos of my low numbers. I think I am just wishing it maybe?

test hun x or go to docs if bean is there u need to know about it i really hope this is miracle baby for u xx

Mrsc I think you should test just to put your mind at ease .. Your only going to keep wondering otherwise! X

Don't feel as if you are being stupid hun... maybe best to test and find out for definite just in case you still have a little bean (FX) and you need to get yourself seen to regarding the bleed?

I feel stupid I will test it will be bfn and prove I am actually insane

Your not insane Hun .. Your just listening to your body!! If anybody else had been through what you have and now has a few symptoms , they would wonder the same thing you are right now!

Go on ... Put yourself outta your misery! Pee on a stick xxx

but the doctor did tell you to do another test hun! get urself down to asda :)

I don't think you're silly or insane... I think what you're thinking is perfectly normal giving the circumstances and symptoms... I think you should do a HPT just so you know either way but here's hoping you have miracle bean giving you all those symptoms FX x x

You have to test! Good Luck! Keep us updated!

You need to test or go back to doctors for a scan. Your little bean may have hung or, or you may not have cleared everything out and had a partial MC. So you need to be checked out to be safe hun. x

your not going insane, without trying to upset you, perhaps it was twins and there's still a little bean fighting strong? Or it might be a phantom. I've got my fingers crossed for you hun and deffo think you should do another test x x

your not going insane, without trying to upset you, perhaps it was twins and there's still a little bean fighting strong? Or it might be a phantom. I've got my fingers crossed for you hun and deffo think you should do another test x x

I thought this too, have you tested yet hun? x

Hi Hun, I think you need to test, it's the only way to know, fx though x

Not tested gonna give it a few more days to settle down it could just be my hormones all shot away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back