HCG slowly dropping...now at 36!

KeLe101

Reaction score
I went back to the hospital yesterday and my hcg had only dropped by 5 to 36. The doctor isn't as worried now about an ectopic because it is dropping, allbeit very slowly!! They think I had an early miscarriage. I have to go back again next week and they will just do a pregnancy test rather than take more blood (which is good because I am totally bruised!!!!) Why is it dropping so slowly...? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Kelly

Sorry Hun, I don't have any idea's but didn't want to read and run but at least they don't think it's ectopic :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have no answers for you babe - just a big hug :hug: and relief that at least it is not an ectopic pregnancy.

Keep us posted x

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm glad they have ruled out ectopic but I am so sorry you are going through this, be gentle with yourself. :hug: :hug: Just make sure if you are at all worried at anytime you talk to the EPU they were wonderful with me when we went through it :hug:

What a relief its not ectopic but it cant make it any easier to deal with.....sending you lots of hugs!!! :hug:

hi kele, you might find although it's dropped only 5 this time it might then just drop really low in one fell swoop, so put a pad in just to be on the safe side. :hug:
I'm glad it wasnt ectopic, I think the doctors use that word too willy nilly. :shakehead:

Has anyone told you what to expect when it hits 0? I started bleeding I'd say medium for half a day, which got heavy during the night and ended up having what would be shorter than normal af for me for 4 days, and then a longer than normal cycle till proper af came. The woman who scanend me said I would have reabsorbed everything and because the hcg was so low I wouldnt see anything anyway, so don't get into panic stations. I was expecting far far worse than actually happened.

One good thing that can come out of this is they say you are more fertile afterwards and your body now knows what pregnancy feels like and will recognise it better next time and will know what to do, and this time for me it feels a whole lot different. I'm hoping it's going to be he same for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back