I AM insane!!!

Kerry

Reaction score
Somebody sort me out!!!

My ovulation was friday/saturday, we were baby dancing all week up to and including saturday.

Today is only monday and I am convinced that my breasts ache!! I really hate these few weeks, I can guarantee that every day I will find a new symptom even when I am not supposed to be getting them yet anyway!!

Sorry just had to have a word with myself out loud!!

I am sure I am not the only loon in here!!

Much love

I just had a strange thought that the beginning of pregnancy (ttc) and the end (labour) are very similar emotionally.

The constant waiting and anticipating for that day/week to arrive, wondering about every ache/feeling wondering if it is a symptom or if you're imagining it cos of wishful thinking.

I guess it's a full circle type thing really.

Kerry,

You are not alone. I ovulated Sunday and today is Monday and I feel mild cramps, nothing that really hurts but I feel something. I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I don't even know if is normal to feel slight cramps after ovulation. My AF is not due until June 1st. I have been TTC since March. I came off BC March 27th. I know I am still in the early months but I am really excited about everything.

Well Kerry we should keep in touch since our cycles are kinda the same!

Crystal

Yes Becky you are soooooo right, this is my third baby we are trying for and I know only too well what those last few weeks are like.

Chrisstalle....we should definately keep in touch, we also started trying in March and my testing date will be about 29th May, so we do seem to be in sink with one another. Are you on msn messenger?? If not use the links below to email me or pm me anytime.

Lots of love

Hey Kerry,

Do you know how long it takes b4 we would start to feel pregg?? Also do you ever get slight cramps around ovulation?

Crystal

Every woman is different, some do feel things in the first few weeks after conception (achy boobs usually one of the first) but some people don't get symptoms for weeks and weeks.

I always get what is like period pains around my ovulation date but normally a few days before not after so you never know - you may be experiencing very early signs......fingers crossed eh?

Well today is only 5 days since ovulation and I am absolutely exhausted, I could just close my eyes at any moment and go to sleep, my boobs are tender and I have had the odd crampy feeling too.

I am sure it is all in my imagination but this month I do seem a bit more aware of these things than normal.

Fingers crossed......testing is just tooooooo far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back