What a p*** take

c stokes

Reaction score
I cant beleive this has just happened to me, after thinking i was pregnant as i had 2 faint bfp one asda test n a clearblue i started to bleed yesterday so i went to gp unit thinking something was wrong got him to do a bool test only to be told i was probably not even pg at all as ther was no trace of hcg, i got mysef all excited for nothing, am desperate 4 a little girl as i have all boys. :(

to them its just another number, sadly.
i had a miscariage at 5 weeks and they told me to think of it as a heavy period and not a m/c this rly upset me.

A line is a line, hon, so that sounds to me like you had a chemical pregnancy and not just two false positives, especially if you tested on a clearblue! :hug: :hug: Babydust to you as you try again, sweetie.

Thanks everyone, heres :pray: for next month, babydust to everyone else. :hug:

Hi, sorry you got bad luck, me too got af yesterday bummer hey.
Oh well more trying, waiting, testing etc we must be very strong women to keep our chins up and keep going think this forum is best help in the world.

Good luck you :hug:

they can be quite condescending at EPUs! the first MW who took my blood when i m/c in november said to me TWICE "it might just be your period." this was AFTER i already told her i'd done THREE TESTS including a clearblue digital :roll: :wall:

when my HCG came back at a respectable and very pregnant 961 i felt like saying "HA! in ur face!" but it wasnt her dealing with me it was another one (a nicer one!)

sorry hun.

sending lots of healing and hugs! :hug:

I am so sorry :hug: :hug:

Sending babydust for next month :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member