Am confused - opinions please :)

Iwant3

Reaction score
I took my last mini pill 3rd May and it was Cerazette so never had periods while on it - last tme I came off I ov on day 19 and got AF 14 days after that. Then I OV on CD19 the next 2 cycles. (got preg on 3rd cycle off)

Now I had all the symptoms of O on Saturday - sorry tmi but was very wet had EWCM and felt in the mood iykwim (which is super unlike me as the pill made me loose my libido big time) I never got any positive opk tests around this time - but had slightly hurty boobs at sides and v slight cramps down below.

I don't have symptoms of O anymore and have still not gotten a positive opk:wall2:

So a) do you think I did O on/around Saturday and the tests just didn't show or b) I am yet to O and just need to keep testing or c) my body still doesn't know what it's doing after coming off the pill, :roll:

I am obsessing and getting impatient already - :oooo: what's the big rush, lol

Hey I want 3

sometimes your body gears yourself up for ov and then just doesnt happen until later on in your cycle for some reason like if your stressed your ov can delay. So maybe your body was ready to ov as normal and then just decided it wanted to mess around.

I would say keep testing, and bd any time that you have ewcm and "predicted" ov dates! I BD'd on my predicted ov dates and my opks were positive-ish. Sooo just go for it ;)

Luck :)

A few months ago I got ewcm and again like you I was in the mood I kept getting negative opk's and finally on the following Thursday nearly a week later I got a positive opk. It confused me big time.... Idont really have an answer but keep testing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back