Am i really pregnant?? OMG OMGOMG

Great idea on how to tell OH, wish i did something creative!! Congrations on the BFP xx

Went to the docs and she done a test, but hers came negative, grrrrrrrr....she did she that The ones they have aren't that sensitive so come bak in few days. However, from the bloods taken at 10 dpo, my progesterone levels are 46.....
Took another test today at home, bfp

Last edited:
Def get a fr should be clear on there in ur getting bfps on Internet cheapies :) x

Here is a pic of another branded test i done...

Attachments

• preg test positive.jpg
    preg test positive.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
That still looks positive to me :)
Congratulations!

Looks positive to me too!

I would wait another week or so and then try and digital.

Congratulations!

Feel so down today, what if all this is just a joke? :(...... Just finding it hard that I'm getting BFp and docs getting bfn

This happened to my friend she had a BFP but doctors told her she was not pregnant.... Joseph is now 10& a half :) xx

I really want to tell someone, even just my mum, but don't want to say anything just in case kwim?

:(

Yes I know what you mean, but you can talk to us Hun, have you been over to tri1 all the girls are in the same boat as you xxx

As www, thanks daisy purple....u girls are theonly people that are keeping me sane right now....I jus a called the docs and asked for a blood test ( I don't want to wait till Monday and then have another bfn....so thot I'd book an app swell for bloods for Monday.....)

I am on first tri too.....

Handed in fmu half an hr ago and got a call to say it's BFp! Woooppppppp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back