Am i really??

confuzed 88

Reaction score
HI Ladies :)

this is my first ever thread on this forum and im all new to this, please bare with me n my silly questions....hoping someone could give me some answers coz i am totally CONFUSED.Im sure there are ladies who are in the same boat as me....here it goes

Im 4days late on my period...i have done 4 pregnancy tests (clear blue digital) and all for say that i am 'pregnant' 2-3weeks since conception.
I just had this gut feeling a few days back to do the test, i wasnt even expecting to be pregnant, just a really weird urge to do the test :S
so i did (whilst at work) came out 'positive' did one again 3-4 hours later, same again..same thing past couple mornings aswell..Its just NOT sinking in... ive made a doctors appointment for monday to have it confirmed, i have been getting headaches but i havent really had any symptoms till after i did the test...like ive lost my appetite since yesterday (and i eat alot), i felt a lil pukey today, and extremely tired, a sudden urge to go pee today aswell, and right now as im getting a funny stale taste in my mouth.oh and a funny fluttering feeling in my belly.

Am i really pregnant?
i did an online ovulation calculator thing, which adds up to when me and my husband last *ahem*, and i was at my most fertile then
and i did the due date one and again it seems to work out but its still not sinking in!! i have this weird feeling the doc will say its negative!

what next? what will the doc do??

please help! its my 1st time ever....

p.s. sorry about rambling on

and jsut remembered i havent taken any medication in ages and last time i took a pill was last year

Last edited:
Hiya...congratulations! If u've had positive home pregnancy tests then the doctor prob won't bother doin anythin...he'l just refer u to mw xxx

welcome and congratulations hun!
don't worry it will sink in very soon. your GP will refer you to midwife, then the ball will start rolling.
good luck xxx

Hey. Congratulations! Agree with others.....its actually happening!!! When I got my bfp doctor just referred me to midwife did not do a test......

yes i think its safe to say you are pregnant :) congrats

OH MY GOD this is so unreal!! what shud I do now? any do's n donts? x

the next step is seeing your dr but you already have an appointment so then they will tell you what happenes next ie appointments scans ect, do start taking folic acid, and eating as healthy as possible dont drink no mor ethan 2 units of alcohol per week and tehn if you do an internet search and the eating dos and donts of pregnancy there will be a list of things to avoid :)

I've bought some vitabiotics pregnacare plus tablets with multivitamin folic acid and omega 3 tablets, is that ok??

Hi confuzed,
Odd question, but were you trying to get pregnant? If you weren't then that probably explains why it isn't sinking in!
Once you've been to the doc and been to see the MW I'm sure it will feel very real x

hey
no I wasnt, didn't even expect a.positive when I did the test, ended up doing four tests n still surprised :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back