Am I pregnant???

Lauren2207

Reaction score
hi all this is my first post. I was due on my period on the 21st feb, it is now the 2nd March and still no sign of it!

I have taken a few HPTs and they have come back negative. So waited a couple of days and just took another. I do not know if I am just seeing things but in my head I can see two lines. Please can anyone share their opinion/advice/experience! I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much
Lauren

0C17786D-494B-4806-9641-97A149EEA4D6.jpeg

The picture is quite blurry for me, can you post another? I can sort of see two places that could be a line, one is in the right place but the other is too far over so maybe a dye run but it's quite fuzzy and hard to tell. Also those strip tests don't tend to show a very clear line until you're late, very late in some cases! If you can get an early test or a Frer you might get a clearer line. Have you been trying long?

Hi Abi thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately my phone camera has been broken for nearly a year haha so that’s the clearest I can get! I think I will get a digital test tomorrow to be sure as these strips play with my eyes haha. Nope not even trying! Just shocked that my period is this late and still no sign of it. Will re test in the morning with first morning toilet trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back