Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by F0xie88, Jul 3, 2013.

1. F0xie88

F0xie88 New Member

My boobs are realy sore and they keep feeling tingly. Been feeling very sick with period type pain and today I have a constant cramp/ache in my right side, below my ribs. Feel exhausted too. Im on the pill so dont have periods but have occasionaly missed a pill now and again. Too scared to test lol :nap:

2. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

Testing is the only way to know for definite. The week before my BFP, I was convinced AF was on it's way as I had period like pains which were sometimes quite sharp and sore boobs. There was a sickness bug going around my work and I assumed I'd picked it up. It wasn't until hubby pointed out that I kept wanting orange juice that we decided to test.

3. F0xie88

F0xie88 New Member

I don't have periods (due to the pill) so cant go by that lol. And I haven't really had food cravings but been smelling funny things, then mention it to bf and he looks at me like im weird lol

4. megsmeadow

megsmeadow Well-Known Member

Oops, think you need to poas! Good luck, I hope you get the result you are hoping for!

5. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

Test! Only way to know.

6. Pumpkin9

Pumpkin9 Well-Known Member

Stalking! Any update?