am i pregnant?

temptations_x

Reaction score
hi, im on microgaynon 30 pill! ive never missed a pill and take it same time every night. im 17. i had sex last friday and used a condom although it split but we stopped soon as it ripped which was before he needed to cum anywya then we did it without one on the saturday although again for 2 mins, so he didn't cum in me, although i did have few back aches and stomach cramps feeling like trapped wind, but they disspareared. I think that may have been to exercsing on the exercise bike and constantly bending over, well the back ache. Not sure about the cramps. I finish my packet of pill this friday and i am due my period on the following tuesday. Although tonight i went into the toilet and there was a white/clear sort of clump of disharge in my pants..does this mean im pregnant? im rele worried. x

Hi, I think you should be fine if you have taken your pill properly. Although I am in the same situation with Microgynon and will find out myself this weekend if i'm pregnant. I have lots of pregnancy symptoms and after 2 kids already its all feeling very familiar. Try not to worry, it doesn't sound too much like signs of pregnancy and you should be covered by your pill. Take a test on friday to be sure. xxx

As I said in your other thread, it is virtually impossible that you are so stop worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back