Could my Girfirend be pregnant or just plan b side effects?

superspark23

Reaction score
Last Saturday me and my girlfriend had sex. NO way at this moment in time do either of us want a child or can support one, my job isn';t currently safe and she is looking for one, and we still live apart. but thats a story for another day

We used a condom but unfortuantly, that split with out either of us knowing. But she also takes the 21 day pills but missed 2. So as a precation the next day she took the plan b pill. But since then she had these symtoms happened and everywhere we look on the internet contradicts one another hopefully one of you could clear things up for us both.

Feeling sick in the morning, tummy ache, head aches, pink spotty colour blood, mood swings, period like pains and sore boobs.

are these normal side effects for the plan b pill or worse signs for pregnancy? She's taken an pregancy test which can be taken 6 days early and tht was negative. THough i have my doubts that it is too soon yet to give an accurate reading.

Its too soon for an accurate reading on test and i would say probably too soon for any pregnancy symptoms to show so it could well be the pill affecting her, they can have lots of side effects similar to pregnancy I guess. All you can really do is sit tight and try not to stress for another few days and test again for a more accurate reading. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think the point of plan b is that if conception has occurred it prevents it from implanting resulting in a period. Sounds like she's just having common symptoms that pill is intended to cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back