AM I PREGNANT?

Mrslel

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new so hello to everyone!

I had an ectopic pregnancy in June 08. Fortunately, it happened in my ovary & I was lucky to be left in tact after surgery.

We have been trying since but just a little confused.

I normally come on on the 17th/18th of every month. When I was pregnant last time we found out at the end of May. I had a bleed on 6th May for 3 days (normally 4/5 days) so just thought my body was a little messed up but it turns out that this was embedding bleeding.

I had a normal period in August (18th for 4 days) but I started bleeding on 11th September which is obviously early. I'm trying not to get excited as I was hoping this was embedding bleeding again. This time is it much lighter than a normal period & I have had period cramps as normal.

As I'm so impatient I have just done a pregnancy test which says I am pregnant & that conception was 1-2 weeks ago.

As it's a Saturday I can't see my Doctor but just wondered what everyones opinion is?

I am worried that as I am bleeding then I am having a miscarriage & a pregnancy test would still say that I am pregnant.

I have been really tired, got one sore boob, felt really sick the other day for a split second & was dizzy all afternoon on Thursday.

I just don't know what to think & am so confused!

Any ideas?

Sorry for rambling on!

oh hun great news. :cheer:

Have you been to the doctors yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member