Am I pregnant

nylon27

Reaction score
I am very worried I am pregnant as I have been before and had an abortion. Please help me.. My last period was on the 5th Aug 2007. I had sex with my partner during the periods of July 24th till August 20th. we are in a long distance relationship so it makes it easier to know.

We did not use protection and I am not on the pill. we used withdrawal method. It is so silly of us to be doing this as we got pregnant 2 years ago. Last time we got pregnant he was sure he didnt come inside me but i still got pregnany so I am worried.

I am experiencing bloated stomach, flu like symptoms, nausea (esp. after eating) and slight back pain. I have read that these are all signs of early pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test on 19th of August which was negative but I also read that it may be beacuse my body hasnt released the right levels of hormones. From my calculation, I am on a 30 day cycle which means my period should be on 9th September.

Is it possible from all I have said that I could be pregnant or am I just experiencing signs that my period is due next friday?

I know the best way of telling is to wait till my period is late but that is 12 days away and I am already worrying about it. can i count on my negative test result.

I hope someone can help me please.

Nylon

Please do not take offence when I say this but you sound either very young or niave. The withdrawal method! Oh my lord, did you learn sex ed? It doesn't matter if he withdraws before he ejaculates, as there is pre-c*m.

When was the first day of your last period?

:cry:

Yes to some extent I am naive but I cant even blame that. I am not going to justify my actions but only ask that people look at the mistakes or stupid decisions they have made. We all have them.

I am 27 years old, nearly 28 and my partner is 35. We are in a better position to have the baby if I am pregnant. Although being pregnant is not what i want right now, I am not going to make the same mistakes I made last time (even though in some respect I already have). I do not want to be judged, I just wnat advise!!

Thanks for your comment. the first day of my last period was 5th August.

Its possible you are pregnant - most men leak during intercourse and that would be enough as it only takes one.

I would wait until after your period is due and then test. Good luck I hope you get the result you want.

Hi hun, and dont worry it is not our place to judge you...as you said we all make mistakes and allwe can do is learn from them and move on.

As your period isnt due for quite a while, Id say these are not pregnancy symptoms - yes it is is possible to have symptoms early but not this early - it could be you have a cold/flu type bug.

I wouldnt worry, just chalk it down as a lesson and get yourself some contraception as the withdrawal method is very unreliable.

Good luck :hug:

nylon27 said:
From my calculation, I am on a 30 day cycle which means my period should be on 9th September.

30days from 5th august is the 4th sept isnt it?

Hun that isn't a method of contraception, PLEASE be careful as you can still get preggy, not judging just saying but I think you are already aware :)

Yeah symptoms sound kind of early, unless ur cycle is less days or you are more preggy then you think but even then...

Some tests are very sensitive, I tested a few days before mine and it was positive and now I have full blown preggy symptoms not fun!

x

Thanks everyone. Regarding my the date of my next period, I am not always spot on 30days but its give or take. I just know that I will be very worried if I do not come on by the 9th.

Thanks for taking time out to respond. I have learnt a very big lesson. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back