Am I overreacting?

Pos, its Nappy Valley, its bloody expensive. When I go back to work, my salary will go to paying the nursery fees.

I quite liked Busy Bees near Smugglers way, nice people and seemed flexible with the children - they looked well cared for etc. Its my second choice after Gwendolen House, but its impossible to get a space there.

I would advise looking soonish hunx

yep, my salary will be paying for my childcare too :roll:

i forgot about that busy bees nursery, i'm going to have a look at that (noticed it when i went for chinese there, have you been to that restaurant? the food is great but service is poor :offtopic:)

xxx
Nope, havent been to that restauraunt, we tend to end up more Putney way rather than Battersea. But probably wont try now:)
That Busy Bees was recommended to me by a friend, her daughter is happy there.

Such a pain to find a decent one.I wanted tothrottle that woman who put her finger in lo's mouth!

I am feeling your pain. I'm in fulham and haven't found
Anything cheaper than £70 per day. At this rate, I'm
Not going back to work to pay all My salary into childcare.

It was puddle ducks off putney high street. They dont provide nappies either.
I havent looked in fulham cause i work in richmond.
I know mums who are not going back cause they would be worse off. Putney prices, eh
sent from my Galaxy s2

Pos, its Nappy Valley, its bloody expensive. When I go back to work, my salary will go to paying the nursery fees.

I quite liked Busy Bees near Smugglers way, nice people and seemed flexible with the children - they looked well cared for etc. Its my second choice after Gwendolen House, but its impossible to get a space there.

I would advise looking soonish hunx

yep, my salary will be paying for my childcare too :roll:

i forgot about that busy bees nursery, i'm going to have a look at that (noticed it when i went for chinese there, have you been to that restaurant? the food is great but service is poor :offtopic:)

xxx
Nope, havent been to that restauraunt, we tend to end up more Putney way rather than Battersea. But probably wont try now:)
That Busy Bees was recommended to me by a friend, her daughter is happy there.

Such a pain to find a decent one.I wanted tothrottle that woman who put her finger in lo's mouth!

I am feeling your pain. I'm in fulham and haven't found
Anything cheaper than £70 per day. At this rate, I'm
Not going back to work to pay all My salary into childcare.

Which nursery in fulham is £70 per day? Xx

I really really want a place in Gwendolen house, argh but the waiting list is so long

sent from my Galaxy s2

That us SO BAD!!
Where are u looking Hun? Putney? Xx
Yep,in Putney.I wasnt impressed at all.

I didnt mind filling out a form, I didnt have to register or anything but I wouldnt put my child in a nursery where they will be given fingers to chew on. Ew

Expensive aren't they?! Let me know of you come across anything outstanding for a half decent price. Battersea is £90+ per day for the really good nurserys which I'm
Gonna have to pay :( xx

£90 + per day??? Seriosuly....that's madness. How much is an average London nursery?

That us SO BAD!!
Where are u looking Hun? Putney? Xx
Yep,in Putney.I wasnt impressed at all.

I didnt mind filling out a form, I didnt have to register or anything but I wouldnt put my child in a nursery where they will be given fingers to chew on. Ew

Expensive aren't they?! Let me know of you come across anything outstanding for a half decent price. Battersea is £90+ per day for the really good nurserys which I'm
Gonna have to pay :( xx

£90 + per day??? Seriosuly....that's madness. How much is an average London nursery?

Where I live they are £80+ per day I'm not sure what the average across the city is. For low earners there are 1 or 2 at £55 per day but I won't get in there (even tho I don't consider myself a high earner). It's a joke :( the government want to encourage mums back to work, they have to offer more help with childcare! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back