Am I overreacting?

knopk@

Reaction score
So I went to see a second nursery today, had the tour etc(wasnt super impressed tbh),then we went up to the office and I was asked to fillout a form - no problem - so I asked the woman to hold lo.
Next thing I know when i raise my eyes is she has given him her finger to chew on - and i have seen her wipe her nose with the back of her hand before.

I wanted to smack her hand. Am I overreacting?

urgh!!!! thats disgusting, why on earth would u put your finger in someone elses babies mouth?!?

OMG ewww!! Just disgusting, safe to say I'd give that one a miss!!!

Definitely not overreacting! I own a nursery and none of my staff would ever do that! And another thing, why are you being asked to fill out forms when you didn't really like it? I'd look round some more nurseries

That us SO BAD!!
Where are u looking Hun? Putney? Xx
Yep,in Putney.I wasnt impressed at all.

I didnt mind filling out a form, I didnt have to register or anything but I wouldnt put my child in a nursery where they will be given fingers to chew on. Ew

Only my finger or my OHs will be going anywhere near Ty's mouth. That's shocking!

Ewww I would go mad if anyone did that to my baby!

That us SO BAD!!
Where are u looking Hun? Putney? Xx
Yep,in Putney.I wasnt impressed at all.

I didnt mind filling out a form, I didnt have to register or anything but I wouldnt put my child in a nursery where they will be given fingers to chew on. Ew

Expensive aren't they?! Let me know of you come across anything outstanding for a half decent price. Battersea is £90+ per day for the really good nurserys which I'm
Gonna have to pay :( xx

Pos, its Nappy Valley, its bloody expensive. When I go back to work, my salary will go to paying the nursery fees.

I quite liked Busy Bees near Smugglers way, nice people and seemed flexible with the children - they looked well cared for etc. Its my second choice after Gwendolen House, but its impossible to get a space there.

I would advise looking soonish hunx

No way! I'd be raging if a stranger did that to my baby :sick:

I'd have put my fist in her mouth! Lol. That's well out of order! Xx

Sick! 3 midwives have done it to Harry too.. Wasnt too impressed! Xx

Pos, its Nappy Valley, its bloody expensive. When I go back to work, my salary will go to paying the nursery fees.

I quite liked Busy Bees near Smugglers way, nice people and seemed flexible with the children - they looked well cared for etc. Its my second choice after Gwendolen House, but its impossible to get a space there.

yep, my salary will be paying for my childcare too :roll:

i forgot about that busy bees nursery, i'm going to have a look at that (noticed it when i went for chinese there, have you been to that restaurant? the food is great but service is poor :offtopic:)

xxx

yep, my salary will be paying for my childcare too :roll:

i forgot about that busy bees nursery, i'm going to have a look at that (noticed it when i went for chinese there, have you been to that restaurant? the food is great but service is poor :offtopic:)

xxx
Nope, havent been to that restauraunt, we tend to end up more Putney way rather than Battersea. But probably wont try now:)
That Busy Bees was recommended to me by a friend, her daughter is happy there.

Such a pain to find a decent one.I wanted tothrottle that woman who put her finger in lo's mouth!

Sick! 3 midwives have done it to Harry too.. Wasnt too impressed! Xx
I went to the hospital for an appointment and they asked me if he takes a dummy but he doesnt so they asked if I can give him my finger. That I do understand as we needed him still but they didnt do it themselves!

I've sent busy bees an email for some further info, thanks hun. i had my baby shower in putney :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back