Am I over reacting?

I agree, I don't think calling her out on a public forum is the way to go.
Saying to a pregnant lady that you will go elsewhere is not only immature but also cruel, as is asking for "sexy time" persistently when you know she isn't up to it.
I'm sorry love, but I'd have locked the door behind you!

I've never ever said or even made her think that I'd leave of I didn't get sex. It's crushed me that she's even said that. If you really knew me you would know yourself that I would never say that.

Please don't judge me if you don't know the real story.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I am leaving my opinion based on what your oh has said, as she has asked for opinions, so this is mine (and as you can see, all of the other girls too)

Well now, you know how I feel.

Might teach you. I'm not arguing over a public forum but this is how I genuinely feel, coming on PF helps me

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Well now, you know how I feel.

Might teach you. I'm not arguing over a public forum but this is how I genuinely feel, coming on PF helps me

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

You could have told me how you felt, even tho I have no idea why you feel like this. But you could have explained to me how you felt before you posted it on the Internet.

I'm closing my account now anyway, I don't want to be on a forum where everyone thinks I'm the person you've made me out to be.

Maybe so, but maybe reading how Charlene really feels can give u an insight into what she's going through.
If my husband sent me a msg every night saying 'sexytime?' I'd be pissed off too. Fortunately, my husband is very understanding of the changes my body is going through and doesn't pressure me.

If u came off the wrong way, u need to speak to Charlene - she needs to feel loved too, especially now she's pregnant!
Hope you two can work it out! Communication is key! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We've always had problems, mostly because of how unloyal Charlene has been, I didn't want to mention that but she's making me out to be some evil sex pest, so why not.

Our relationship has always been like this, even before she got pregnant.

I know you're all going to side with Charlene and I understand that, but she's making me out to be worse than I actually am. I just wanted yous to know the truth. Whether you chose to believe it or not is up to you.

I dont think you should try and pin the blame on her, basing it on her being unloyal... Tbh I think that was a shitty and low thing to do even mentioning that... She wanted advice and the ladies of PF gave it- don't like it, don't look.

If a pregnant woman doesnt want sex, then she doesn't have to! Sending pathetic messages on facebook is sexually harassing her! She has our support, and tbh even though you have tried to explain your side, you still come across as being immature about it all....

Let me just say when you get to 34 weeks where I am, and I have had sex with my husband 3 times in the last 8 months. Then try and see what each other is like.

(my husband is amazing, and is quite happy not having anything sexual that not just us not having sex, that nothing at all.)

It will get harder the longer you are pregnant.

I hope things get better for you, Charlene xxx

a 21 yr old is still a kid imo,the gov decides for legal and tax reasons when someone is an adult but that doesnt make one an adult.
i agree no woman should be harassed for sex and an understanding guy would never do that,but i also think looking at both sides of this that u can love someone but that doesnt mean u are compatible with them in every way.we can all whine about our other halfs but if u communicate and nothing is solved maybe its time to let it go or move on.
i think he was brave for trying to put his side out there on a forum full of hormonal preg women lol
i wish the 2 of them the best of luck in sorting things out.

I was gonna comment as there were a couple of things I disagreed with in this thread, but I can see you've sorted it now so I hope everything is okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back