Am I loosing my little baby ? (Gemma-margarets daughter)

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hello
can anyone help.
Fri - noticed brown stringy blood, no pain, this went on up until monday and then bright red blood, not heavy and still no pain, had scan last wed baby 5 1/2 weeks implanted and heart beat, last monday the baby was thriving had grownn 6mm in a week and strong heart beat. Bleeding continuing not enough to fill a pad, changing every 3 hours. It is still very stringy and messy though, what is going on, had some mild cramps last night but nothing serious. Rested all yesterday and then today rested and did 2 hours shopping, easy slow walking and a nice latte and muffin, which did make me feel better.....get a scan on monday, could I be loosing my little baby, I feel well and don't have pain, when will I know I am loosing it ? PLease can anyone help ? xxx

Hi There,

Take it easy honey, to be honest if you are worried I would go to A&E to get checked out or ring NHS Direct or your GP for some advice.

Try not to worry (I know its impossible!) as it could be a false alarm.

Keep us informed, i have my fingers crossed for you & u take care.

:hug: xxx

Hello
My mum works with Michelle or happy bunny who told me she got loads of support form this website, I just don't know, Michelle told me mum if I don't fill a pad and I am not in pain it might just might be ok, had you seen your babies heart beat ? this is the worse thing? as i have a photo i keep looking at it and crying, my hubbie is not taking it to well either. I have heard people get periods or a bleed in first few weeks, I will be 7 weeks on monday, i will let you know if things are ok on monday xxxx
p.s how long does a m/c last ?

This forum is wonderful you are right!

It sounds like you are not bleeding lots or in pain so thats a good sign, just get plenty of rest and relax. You have to remember that nothing you have done or do now will make any difference the only thing you can do it rest and try to ease the bleeding.

It is very common to bleed in first weeks, they call it implantation bleeding.

If you are really worried then I would go to A&E though, or if you have any pain or bleeding.

I know this is a horrible time for you and your hubby, theres nothing i can say or do to make you feel any better :(

A miscarriage varys, i started spotting on and off but have now been bleeding constantly for 13days. Some women its longer and some its much less.

I'll be thinking of you, if you want to talk or anything give me a shout and ill give you my msn address.

:hug: xxx

Hello
my msm

[email protected]

would be great to chat, i have read about something called decidual bleeding, i am afraid mine is quite clotty but nothing bigger than a 5p piece, i am scared of more pain coming, id like to know what to expect xxx hopefully speak soon, i feel quite alone, none of my friends have had this or are even trying for a babyxxxx

oh hun im so sorry you are feeling like this i am thinking of you and i hope everything is ok.

If the bleeding is really heavy or you are in a lot of pain then go to a&e or see your doc.

We are all here if you need to chat at all, let us know how it all goes :hug: :hug:

ow hun im sory your feeling like this if you ever need a chat please feel free to pm me i also hase msn :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: hi gemma,
I am afraid to say I would just go to A&E...... I wouldn't wait until Monday....natrual to worry and worry/stress aint good for you or little bud.
Go and get another check up ASAP...put your mind at rest.... then your not worring unduely.....good luck doll.
Please also remember it is quite common for ladies to still have a light period in the early months of pregnancy, so heres hoping your one of those.
Lv and best wishes Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi Gemma!

It's me, sorry I haven't read and replied sooner, I have been out until now. I just wanted to give you a big hug :hug: . Your mum and I were chatting because she knew I had been through similar experiences.
I really hope you are ok, I know it is really frightening for you...especially with your hubby being away at the moment (or so your mum said, unless I got wrong end of the stick)
I would go straight to A & E if you are worried. Lots of women do have a little bleed in early pregnancy and it turns out to be fine. My nurse told me that danger signs to look out for were pain and very heavy bleeding (changing a pad once an hour). If you are having a threatned mc, you must be getting bed rest too. Take it really easy, get time off work and do NOTHING. Just rest. Your body is telling you to slow down for a bit.
I am going to go and read your other post now...but please please please do contact me via msn, email, phone if you ever need a friend to chat too...I will pm you with my details (check 'my mail')

Lots of hugs for you Gemma :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111